Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

...my god... I'm still laughing my guts out about mega egoed wankfest Daniel going home lol!... what a blow to his ginormous ego that would have been lol!... well... Canadian git... what do you think of our 'Aussie wimmin' now?... so your 'puppets' cut their strings and told you to fug off back to Canada... what do you think of that sunshine?... you wanker... cheers.

...I actually groaned when Elora walked in... I really couldn't stand Elora in her Bach season... there was such a big hoo ha about her being the 'Tahitian Goddess' and everything but I found her to be so bland and boring to be honest... each to their own I guess?... cheers.

...I am still gobsmacked that Tara and Sam of all people are getting on so well!... I just don't get it... lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...it looks like just it's just me and perhaps reepbot posting on here tonight so far... hello?... is anyone else out there?... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...totally off subject but my sweet darling wife and myself pick up our brand new 'Mazda Akera CX 5' on Friday... I can't wait... it'll be our last car to buy I imagine... the colour is 'Artic Flash'... haha!... yes... whateva!... it's a sort of dark Bronze Brown colour... 'Arctic Flash'... ha!... whoever thought up that name for a colour should find a new career methinks!... lol!... cheers.

I am surprised Jake said no. I thought he was a man whore?

...Jake's ideal woman is his left hand FatPants... they're inseparable most likely... besides... if he had a real girlfriend he'd probably think that he's 'cheating' on his hand... the guy is a mental midget... cheers.

Back