Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

...I have to say this... the people that I either like or dislike at this stage that are left are... cheers.

in the spirit of transparency- just for you Mr S in case you can’t already tell from my snarky posts

females that crimmy likes:... Keira/Tara/Leah/Megan/Nina and Laurina...
although Nina still does that annoying tongue thing so she’s on thin ice

female crimmy can tolerate: Lisa ( shes too comfortable and can seem condescending at times)

females that crimmy doesn’t like:... Ali and not a huge fan of Elora but open to being proven wrong in my judginess

men that crimmy likes:... Michael, Eden, Jarrod, Sam, Jake, Luke and Apollo though he is still very young compared to the rest of this group .. I would think only Tara is younger than him? possibly American Jarrod?

men that crimmy doesn’t like at all:... Grant Blake Daniel

I think Tara is older than Apollo. Leah is the only one younger than him I believe and it is not by much if so.

I find Luke and Lisa boring ... Sam and Tara at least interact with others and join in more ...

Although where was Tara tonight?

Jusr proves Keira’s drama queen ways DO make for more airtime

Exactly, my opinion of Sam went up in that moment.

And Laurina is a sweetheart with a tough exterior, with her head screwed on right.

...I never saw Laurina in her Bach series but she won me over in Celeb... I love her... she was so determined not to fail in any of those tasks and refused to give up for when the camp was depending on her for food rations... she was made fun of by some of her fellow camp mates but she never let it get to her regardless... she had great spirit... she's a lovely woman indeed... as with Keira she has a nice heart too... cheers.

I find Luke and Lisa boring ... Sam and Tara at least interact with others and join in more ...

Although where was Tara tonight?

Jusr proves Keira’s drama queen ways DO make for more airtime

...as I said earlier tonight... I really think that Lisa and Michael would be ideal for each other... my gut feeling tells me so... Luke should just piss off home... I'd be happy for them if those two hooked up... even if it was after the show had finished... they just seem 'right' for each other to me...

...and... Tara and Sam getting on so well together?... it'll never last... Sam loves Sam and his 'hair' too much in my opinion... there's no room for Tara at all... cheers.

ali has the worst personality of the show. she is the taylor swift of bachelor in paradise. i have no idea why these men are drawn to her.

I just notice how they all behave differently to her. The women don't seem to ask questions. Ali asks them and it's like she is taking an interest in them and is genuine in getting to know them. Ali is the best personality on the show.

...I'm not trying to be nasty or anything but the thing with Ali that I can't get over is that when she 'smiles' it seems to me as if an Android with a plastic face is just opening it's mouth wider and wider so that it resembles a smile to me... too much Botox I'm guessing?... her face doesn't really move at all and when it does it looks like she's straining to do it to me at least... but then again... it could be just me... cheers.

8.jpg

...I'm not trying to be nasty or anything but the thing with Ali that I can't get over is that when she 'smiles' it seems to me as if an Android with a plastic face is just opening it's mouth wider and wider so that it resembles a smile to me... too much Botox I'm guessing?... her face doesn't really move at all and when it does it looks like she's straining to do it to me at least... but then again... it could be just me... cheers.

View attachment 53763

a little bit of botox, a million percent fakeness from the taylor swift of bachelor in paradise australia. worst personality ever.

View attachment 53763

That's her look. As long as she is happy then it is no one elses business.

She has a great personality though.

Back