Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

so who’s worse in the way Leah got played ... Grant (think Im getting his name wrong - but I got played too last night thinking he was a nice guy ... I guess when held up beside Daniel he was but not anymore - but it makes me care less what his name is) ... or Ali?

would it have hurt him to have a quiet chat to Leah ... or at least take Ali further away out of clear line of sight before snogging her? No care nor respect shown towards Leah - by either of them

i actually think it's more interesting watching all the men on the show interact with grant rather than grant interacting with ali. mainly because i like seeing the approach they take to each other. a sort of cautious peacocking.

i don't think he thinks they are his property.
I dont either - I just think he puts his whole self out there and expects others will be on the same page ... and that he sees things in black & white - no grey areas. All in or nothing. So tonight when he called Keira on it and drew the line she had a wake up call and knew she’d stuffed up. She knew if she didn’t mend things quickly he wasn’t going to be hanging around to give her a second chance. The ole ‘treat em mean, keep em keen’ strategy.
So she had to decide right then Am I wanting this or not? She’s still undecided ... and who knows if it really does work out ... the stuff we saw online might just be productions smoke and mirrors for publicity ...

Whether or not Keira is ready for the full on commitment that Jarrod is ready for will be another story.

...I have to say this... the people that I either like or dislike at this stage that are left are... cheers.

females that I like:... Keira/Lisa/Tara/Leah and Laurina...

females that I don't like:... Ali/Megan and Nina...

men that I like:... Michael... (Apollo... when he FINALLY gets here lol!)...

men that I can only just tolerate:... Eden/Jared and Jarrod (yes I did say 'Jarrod')...

men that I don't like at all:... Grant/Jake/Luke/and Sam...

I'd personally like to think that Laurina played the lot of them, girls included. Expressed faux interest in red-rose-ing Daniel, with no intention of ever giving it to him.

Keira is no hero, if you think about it she had no choice but to choose Jarrod.
no choice in our mind but we werent attracted to him

(seriously have to question Nina and Keira’s taste - as soon as he opened his mouth it was a huge NO from me ... plus he isnt that attractive AND the rumour is that the pecs are implants)

I hope he stays in Canada - those poor Canadian women are welcome to him.

i was just thinking, is being on bachelor in paradise, a place where hookups happen and partners get swapped often, the best place for someone as romantic and full on as jarrod?
isnt the idea still for them to find love? I though Love Island was the bed hopping, hookup show?

...I have to say this... the people that I either like or dislike at this stage that are left are... cheers.

females that I like:... Keira/Lisa/Tara/Leah and Laurina...

females that I don't like:... Ali/Megan and Nina...

men that I like:... Michael... (Apollo... when he FINALLY gets here lol!)...

men that I can only just tolerate:... Eden/Jared and Jarrod (yes I did say 'Jarrod')...

men that I don't like at all:... Grant/Jake/Luke/and Sam...

Bad taste. :p

females that I like:... Ali, Keira, Laurina and Nina (For Eden)

females that I don't like:... Leah, Lisa, Megan and Tara

men that I like:... Eden, Grant, Jared and Michael

men that I can only just tolerate:... Luke

men that I don't like at all:... Jake, Jarrod and Sam...

i don't think he thinks they are his property.

...sorry... but I do for sure reepbot... when he says stuff at times about "bloody Americans stealing 'our innocent Aussie women" (or words to that effect) then to me it does I'm afraid my friend... he 'fell in love' with the first woman that he spoke to in the first 5 minutes that he was on the show (forgot who that was at this moment) and stated that "she's the one!"... it was like he 'claimed his stake' and that that patch of ground was his... when she moved onto someone else then he felt that someone had rustled one of his Cattle or something... that's why I feel that he does my friend... I guess it's just a matter of opinions in the long run in the end isn't it?... lol!... cheers.

...sorry... but I do for sure reepbot... when he says stuff at times about "bloody Americans stealing 'our innocent Aussie women" (or words to that effect) then to me it does I'm afraid my friend... he 'fell in love' with the first woman that he spoke to in the first 5 minutes that he was on the show (forgot who that was at this moment) and stated that "she's the one!"... it was like he 'claimed his stake' and that that patch of ground was his... when she moved onto someone else then he felt that someone had rustled one of his Cattle or something... that's why I feel that he does my friend... I guess it's just a matter of opinions in the long run in the end isn't it?... lol!... cheers.

i don't see how though. i just think it shows his passionate nature. which is pleasing to see in a cynical and drab taylor swift world.

in the spirit of transparency- just for you Mr S in case you can’t already tell from my snarky posts

females that crimmy likes:... Keira/Tara/Leah/Megan/Nina and Laurina...
although Nina still does that annoying tongue thing so she’s on thin ice

female crimmy can tolerate: Lisa ( shes too comfortable and can seem condescending at times)

females that crimmy doesn’t like:... Ali and not a huge fan of Elora but open to being proven wrong in my judginess

men that crimmy likes:... Michael, Eden, Jarrod, Sam, Jake, Luke and Apollo though he is still very young compared to the rest of this group .. I would think only Tara is younger than him? possibly American Jarrod?

men that crimmy doesn’t like at all:... Grant Blake Daniel

Back