Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

...wouldn't it be hilarious after THAT statement from Daniel that he doesn't get a Rose at all?... bwahahaha!... I would probably have another stroke just from laughing so much!... lol!... cheers.

...so Jarrod has FINALLY realised that he is 'the third wheel' eh?... the penny has finally dropped lol!... cheers.

giphy.gif

3GX0o.gif

it was quite unfair that he got played though. he has feelings. he has heart. he has soul. does he not bleed? does he not cry upon the rain forest of life?

...it annoys me that we see so little of Lisa... she is so pretty... but why the 'invisible' edit?... cheers.

...actually reepbot... that is nice to see... I actually think that Keira is one of the nicest girls there to be honest... she has such a lovely kindness to her... cheers.

which is one of the many reasons that they belong with each other. it's destiny, sticky. pure and utter destiny. two souls interwined, two hearts beating together, in any kind of weather.

Ok, catching up on this thread because I missed last night.

Eden calling out the American, Daniel, for lack of eye contact. SPOT ON and really well said. Eden seems like a compassionate man and a good communicator to boot. Nina is silly if she pursues Daniel instead.

Sam gets some brownie points this time around - him lecturing Nina was well said.

Also, is Jarrod conveniently forgetting he told Keira he was giving Ally a rose last week?! I feel like I have missed more than one episode, or, it's really bad story editing!

Ok, catching up on this thread because I missed last night.

Eden calling out the American, Daniel, for lack of eye contact. SPOT ON and really well said. Eden seems like a compassionate man and a good communicator to boot. Nina is silly if she pursues Daniel instead.

Sam gets some brownie points this time around - him lecturing Nina was well said.

Also, is Jarrod conveniently forgetting he told Keira he was giving Ally a rose last week?! I feel like I have missed more than one episode, or, it's really bad story editing!

that was merely a blip in their epic story of love.

which is one of the many reasons that they belong with each other. it's destiny, sticky. pure and utter destiny. two souls interwined, two hearts beating together, in any kind of weather.

...are they lyrics from a 'Crowded House' Neil Finn song reepbot?... lol!... cheers.

Back