Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

i wonder what made nina choose eden over daniel? i don't think it was because of what sam said to her. my theory is that after Laurina heard that disgusting comment daniel made she went and told both keira and nina. which is why daniel went home.

Reactions: kxk
her concern for jarrod trumped any physical attraction she may have had for daniel.
OR she was just playing the player to get more airtime whilst thinking she could rely on Jarrod to keep on keeping on in the background until she was ready to play ... and he called her on it and woke her up to the fact that he is NOT going to play that particular game. I think that was a great move on Jarrod’s part and I think that sort of thing is exactly what Keira needs ... boundaries - but respectful ones.
Jarrod needs to get over his need to be the protector of the ... what were his words ... “innocent” Aussie women ...

we had a good laugh over that one ;)

OR she was just playing the player to get more airtime whilst thinking she could rely on Jarrod to keep on keeping on in the background until she was ready to play ... and he called her on it and woke her up to the fact that he is NOT going to play that particular game. I think that was a great move on Jarrod’s part and I think that sort of thing is exactly what Keira needs ... boundaries - but respectful ones.
Jarrod needs to get over his need to be the protector of the ... what were his words ... “innocent” Aussie women ...

we had a good laugh over that one ;)

Keira seems to be the type who seeks out revenge.. I think she was doing to him what he did to her with Ali. "You would be my second choice" but really they mean first choice.

Mr S - I like Jarrod but I do see his ‘faults’ clearly ... however I find his openess about how he feels refreshingly honest ... I would be more concerned if he was a totally different person from the Jarrod we saw in the Bachelorette because he had just a short time to turn around, gather himself and head to Fiji after having his heart shredded ... because then which is the true man and which is the fake? Yes TRY to change ... TRY to learn from the past and move forward but dont lose the essence of the person which when it comes down to it is respectful towards the person he cares about, and earnest in the quest to find someone.

What I liked tonight was seeing him stand up to Keira and her silly game playing and call her on it and tell her enough. I can see him as a good balance for her ... and if she does wake up to the fact that he doees truly care for her, warts and all ... and that she in turn deserves to be cared for like that ... I think they could at least try to have a relationship outside of the bachie bubble.

What we’re seeing at the moment is Keira working the reality spin ... she knows she has to be making waves somehow to be the centre of attention and get airtime.

...I really didn't expect Jarrod to be any different from his last show either crimmy but it just irks the shit out of me that he blah blahhed on that he is the 'new Jarrod' or called himself 'Jarrod mark 2' so that we would give him a wide berth for criticism if we watched this show with him in it... it felt like he was 'conning' me not to be critical of his behaviour this time around when in fact I now believe that he is even worse than he was last time...

...I actually like guys when they are openly honest and truthful about their love and feelings and aren't embarrassed to show their true feelings... I am one of those guys myself... (just ask my sweet darling wife) lol!... I always have been... but he doesn't trust any woman that he 'falls in love with' every 5 minutes... once he wraps his tentacles around one of them a drags them into his 'love bubble' 5 minutes after meeting the girls they then start to feel trapped... if they dare to even speak to another guy he goes into 'homicidal' mode... there is definitely something 'wrong' there for sure... having feelings for a woman is one thing... trapping them in a bubble and allowing them no contact without getting jealous is another thing altogether... and that's what he does... and that's why he is still single... and always will be if he doesn't change his ways... I don't hate Jarrod... he's quite a nice guy compared to Mackaine and Blake and Daniel etc... he just creeps me out that's all my friend... lol!... cheers.

from the look of the next episode laurina seems to be more pissed at the producers rather than the men.
idont think Laurina wants to be the one asking someone on a date - I think she prefers to be the one being pursued. I could see her being interested in Michael but she would want him to make the first move - especially after her having given him a rose

This is “good hair”

fnG2e7XByTFL9L-Lyzel2FKm1ogrYFIZrjj9u8t9ztltU4hipy3-M0CfuP7ixWjlho0IuY3_sfG0wr2qMPGQcXwKYYdRvj5Mz8XWtf_D8HLKVkKu6B8YjtWAVnwQOew7hiaS5YAaK9aRekOlercUcOBO7w7A8qii3_qYZA=w378-h389-nc

This is show hair last week
4AC32F9D00000578-5569703-_There_s_definitely_the_potential_to_hook_up_with_guys_or_girls_-a-38_1522675745167.jpg

Vom
images

...I really didn't expect Jarrod to be any different from his last show either crimmy but it just irks the shit out of me that he blah blahhed on that he is the 'new Jarrod' or called himself 'Jarrod mark 2' so that we would give him a wide berth for criticism if we watched this show with him in it... it felt like he was 'conning' me not to be critical of his behaviour this time around when in fact I now believe that he is even worse than he was last time...

...I actually like guys when they are openly honest and truthful about their love and feelings and aren't embarrassed to show their true feelings... I am one of those guys myself... (just ask my sweet darling wife) lol!... I always have been... but he doesn't trust any woman that he 'falls in love with' every 5 minutes... once he wraps his tentacles around one of them a drags them into his 'love bubble' 5 minutes after meeting the girls they then start to feel trapped... if they dare to even speak to another guy he goes into 'homicidal' mode... there is definitely something 'wrong' there for sure... having feelings for a woman is one thing... trapping them in a bubble and allowing them no contact without getting jealous is another thing altogether... and that's what he does... and that's why he is still single... and always will be if he doesn't change his ways... I don't hate Jarrod... he's quite a nice guy compared to Mackaine and Blake and Daniel etc... he just creeps me out that's all my friend... lol!... cheers.

i don't think jarrod was stopping any woman from speaking to other men? i think he was annoyed at keira's "two step forwards, and two steps back" routine.

it wasnt Keira who got rid of him realy - she was all for having Laurina give him a rose to keep him. Good on Laurina for seeing through him and his creepiness.
Keira made a good choice but I wonder what Nina would have done if put into Keira’s situation. Would Sam’s little chat in her ear have been enough to wake her up?

...I agree crimmy... it wasn't actually Keira alone that got rid of that Canadian pimple on the backside of Humanity... it was all of the girls that got rid of him... Keira just made the right choice at the end of it (for Jarrod at least)... but with them all slapping his ginormous ego down like that was pure bliss for everyone on this great Planet Earth methinks!... but... well done Keira especially lol!... cheers.

Mack creeps me out more somehow ... can’t explain it... I know where you’re coming from with Jarrod ... he’s just an “all in” kind of guy who sadly thinks because he’s all in that its reciprocated in the same way, at the same speed - full throttle.

Mack just seems somehow blindly confident yet bumbling through - he misses cues because hes not interested in seeing them ... Ali wasn’t giving off any semblance of spark to him ever ... and yet he comes away shocked?

I watched the After Show and his reaction is I should have given the rose to Leah ... well DOH

I like how they slowly introduce shiny new toys into the playpen - it sure does stir shit up in there

This is “good hair”

fnG2e7XByTFL9L-Lyzel2FKm1ogrYFIZrjj9u8t9ztltU4hipy3-M0CfuP7ixWjlho0IuY3_sfG0wr2qMPGQcXwKYYdRvj5Mz8XWtf_D8HLKVkKu6B8YjtWAVnwQOew7hiaS5YAaK9aRekOlercUcOBO7w7A8qii3_qYZA=w378-h389-nc

This is show hair last week
4AC32F9D00000578-5569703-_There_s_definitely_the_potential_to_hook_up_with_guys_or_girls_-a-38_1522675745167.jpg

Vom
images
i stand by my comment re long hair constantly in/out of sea or pool ... its going to be looking a bit messy ... its not like its dirty, greasy or dreadlocks ... if it were dreadlocks THEN I’d have a problem with it

all ali did, from what we were shown, was just have a conversation or two with mack. just nodding her head and making all the polite noises. yet at that moment mack was already dreaming of their first wedding dance.

which is why women like ali interest me so much. because of this charm they seem to have that attract men. a charm that goes beyond looks.

i don't think jarrod was stopping any woman from speaking to other men? i think he was annoyed at keira's "two step forwards, and two steps back" routine.

...he doesn't physically 'stop' them I agree reepbot but he makes it 'known' to them by his body language etc that he's not 'pleased' that they are talking to other men and are not just fawning over himself only... that's the real creepiness of the guy... he says nothing but 'expects' them to understand they they are 'his property'... especially the "“innocent” Aussie women" as crimmy stated above lol!... cheers.

keira seems like a roller coaster of emotions.
she’s a firecracker who knows how to work the production for airtime and thus prolong her stay

she’s unpredictable which makes for good viewing

she needs someone who will allow her to be a firecracker but still keep her grounded and feeling secure but also isnt weak enough to be hauled around on a leash

I'd personally like to think that Laurina played the lot of them, girls included. Expressed faux interest in red-rose-ing Daniel, with no intention of ever giving it to him.

Keira is no hero, if you think about it she had no choice but to choose Jarrod.

...he doesn't physically 'stop' them I agree reepbot but he makes it 'known' to them by his body language etc that he's not 'pleased' that they are talking to other men and are not just fawning over himself only... that's the real creepiness of the guy... he says nothing but 'expects' them to understand they they are 'his property'... especially the "“innocent” Aussie women" as crimmy stated above lol!... cheers.

i don't think he thinks they are his property.

Back