Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

...what a brilliant result lol!... that smug-arsed slimeball Daniel got everything that he deserved... it was good to see that our Aussie douches aren't as douchie as one twisted Canadian douchebag at least... he was one of the worst that I have seen at least... well done Keira you beautiful sweet girl... you did yourself proud!... (even though Jarrod is still on the show... but I'll let that one slide sweetie)... lol!... cheers.

...what a brilliant result lol!... that smug-arsed slimeball Daniel got everything that he deserved... it was good to see that our Aussie douches aren't as douchie as one twisted Canadian douchebag at least... he was one of the worst that I have seen at least... well done Keira you beautiful sweet girl... you did yourself proud!... (even though Jarrod is still on the show... but I'll let that one slide sweetie)... lol!... cheers.

it was fun watching daniel realise that his so called charm got him nowhere in this game and he had to do the walk of shame out of the contest.

This is why Bachelor in Paradise is the best. A little romance, a little strategy.

Meanwhile, I can not deal with Megan’s hair. Maybe men can tolerate it, but no women is going to find that attractive. She is so not hooking up with a woman on the show. People have standards

...I'm a tad bit early folks but... evenin' all!... I watched the second half of last night's show after I had some visitors turn up last night grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!... that dickhead Canadian that was going to cross that river with whoever she was should've been thrown off the show for potentially endangering her life in my opinion... it's funny that a 'native' just happened to be wandering past just at that particular time lol!... the look on his face when telling them off was pure Gold for me lol!... cheers.

giphy.gif
I reckon he was part of the local production crew who got told ‘Quick! Go down there and Do something!” when they realised that douche was going to take Nina into a very dangerous situation

I reckon he was part of the local production crew who got told ‘Quick! Go down there and Do something!” when they realised that douche was going to take Nina into a very dangerous situation

...yes I do too crimmy... he was a bloody idiot to even try... but thanks to Keira he is no longer a problem... I love that girl... cheers.

View attachment 53762

...in my opinion Jarrod has some definite mental issues...fair enough he really wants to fall in love but he scares them away with his manic possessiveness quicker than they can take a breath... the man is a fool... I have no sympathy for him whatsever ("tell us something that we don't already know Sticky!"... I hear you all say?)... lol!... he truly is a simpleton... hey Jarrod... whatever happened to the 'new' Jarrod 2?... did you mean that you are going to be twice as bad as last time?... if so... you're living up to it... dimwit!... cheers.
Mr S - I like Jarrod but I do see his ‘faults’ clearly ... however I find his openess about how he feels refreshingly honest ... I would be more concerned if he was a totally different person from the Jarrod we saw in the Bachelorette because he had just a short time to turn around, gather himself and head to Fiji after having his heart shredded ... because then which is the true man and which is the fake? Yes TRY to change ... TRY to learn from the past and move forward but dont lose the essence of the person which when it comes down to it is respectful towards the person he cares about, and earnest in the quest to find someone.

What I liked tonight was seeing him stand up to Keira and her silly game playing and call her on it and tell her enough. I can see him as a good balance for her ... and if she does wake up to the fact that he doees truly care for her, warts and all ... and that she in turn deserves to be cared for like that ... I think they could at least try to have a relationship outside of the bachie bubble.

What we’re seeing at the moment is Keira working the reality spin ... she knows she has to be making waves somehow to be the centre of attention and get airtime.

...yes I do too crimmy... he was a bloody idiot to even try... but thanks to Keira he is no longer a problem... I love that girl... cheers.
it wasnt Keira who got rid of him realy - she was all for having Laurina give him a rose to keep him. Good on Laurina for seeing through him and his creepiness.
Keira made a good choice but I wonder what Nina would have done if put into Keira’s situation. Would Sam’s little chat in her ear have been enough to wake her up?

the guy who does seem to have grown up a bit since his Bachelorette experience is Sam
(his hair still annoys me)

When Sam is the voice of reason, you really know everyone else has lost the plot. :laugh: But seriously, I don't think he's changed, he just got a completely ridic edit first time around. They showed every goof, every bad joke, and nothing normal. It's kind of a shame in a way that Sam is going to get a fairly boring storyline, being part of what's obviously now a solid pairing.

This is why Bachelor in Paradise is the best. A little romance, a little strategy.

Meanwhile, I can not deal with Megan’s hair. Maybe men can tolerate it, but no women is going to find that attractive. She is so not hooking up with a woman on the show. People have standards
dont you think its just a result of hair that length being in and out of the water all day (its hot, theyre on an island) and the effort it would take to constantly be washing and drying it though? I know my hair goes curly and frizzier when I’m on hols if we’re constantly going swimming ... I’m on hols so I’m more relaxed about looking after it the way I would when going to work ...
I havent noticed her hair looking too bad but will take more notice now lol

Back