Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

manical Jarrod.jpg

...in my opinion Jarrod has some definite mental issues...fair enough he really wants to fall in love but he scares them away with his manic possessiveness quicker than they can take a breath... the man is a fool... I have no sympathy for him whatsever ("tell us something that we don't already know Sticky!"... I hear you all say?)... lol!... he truly is a simpleton... hey Jarrod... whatever happened to the 'new' Jarrod 2?... did you mean that you are going to be twice as bad as last time?... if so... you're living up to it... dimwit!... cheers.

RUMOURS.....but it is from that lying bullshit rag NW

SPOILER ALERT: Michael Turnbull 'leads a mass exodus from Bachelor in Paradise as he and THREE other stars sensationally quit the show'... so who storms out?

The magazine nw quoted 'insiders' as saying the reason for the mass exodus was a 'frustration' about a lack of chemistry.

'It got to the point where they were tired of trying to "find a connection" with people they just weren't interested in,' claimed a source.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...lly-quit-Bachelor-Paradise.html#ixzz5CA9WNVUV

...haha!... I take it that you don't like the 'Daily Mail' too much kxk lol!... if it does happen then perhaps we may actually find it a tad bit more interesting ourselves lol!... when the highlight of my viewing is getting to be only wondering when Jarrod snaps and glasses someone then perhaps we need something like this to happen?... lol!... cheers.

isn't it so that chemistry has to be felt by the two people involved? because chemistry felt only by one person has a different term. it's called delusion.

...that is so true reepbot... I totally agree... sadly for most of these nuff nuffs they will never realise that... hence the reason that they go from show to show in hopeless pursuit... cheers.

i do and i don't believe the michael leading a walk out story.

i do because michael said that he is on the show to find love.

i don't because that would require effort on his part.

I think Jarrod and Michael are the only 2 guys capable of an actual conversation, these 2 have some refinement.
All the rest are very average blokes, some well below average.....Blake, Sam, Jake, bottom dwellers

View attachment 53762

...in my opinion Jarrod has some definite mental issues...fair enough he really wants to fall in love but he scares them away with his manic possessiveness quicker than they can take a breath... the man is a fool... I have no sympathy for him whatsever ("tell us something that we don't already know Sticky!"... I hear you all say?)... lol!... he truly is a simpleton... hey Jarrod... whatever happened to the 'new' Jarrod 2?... did you mean that you are going to be twice as bad as last time?... if so... you're living up to it... dimwit!... cheers.

where did jarrod say or indicate that he was being or acting possessive during last night's show?

Where is Apollo to save us from these strange and creepy blokes?

And yes, the Canadian's questioning whether Luke owns Lisa was offensive.

he wasn't asking if Luke owned Lisa, he was asking in shorthand if Luke and Lisa were together. which was surprising considering i didn't think that sort of thing mattered to him.

...I'm a tad bit early folks but... evenin' all!... I watched the second half of last night's show after I had some visitors turn up last night grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!... that dickhead Canadian that was going to cross that river with whoever she was should've been thrown off the show for potentially endangering her life in my opinion... it's funny that a 'native' just happened to be wandering past just at that particular time lol!... the look on his face when telling them off was pure Gold for me lol!... cheers.

giphy.gif

where did jarrod say or indicate that he was being or acting possessive during last night's show?

...well I was talking about his behaviour in general reepbot... not particularly just in last night's show my friend... sorry if I misled you in my post... cheers.

Back