Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

...oh good!... you can piss off home now if you so wish Jarrod... nobody on the Island will be upset you dickwad... cheers.

...that is true to a certain degree although his ideas of 'romance' is what leaves a lot to be desired in my opinion reepbot... his idea of 'romance' is purely on a selfish level as far as I'm concerned... as long as HE is 'feeling the love' then everything is fine to him... not for one moment does he really care if the woman is 'into it' or not... just as long as he perceives her to be... that's why he gets so cut up when they slowly veer away from him politely... he doesn't realise that his jealousy and manic possessiveness is what is stifling and suffocating them in the first place... as I said... he's a simpleton when it comes to 'love'... cheers.

i don't think he is selfish at all. infact i think quite the opposite. that he is so selfless when it comes to love that he is ready to be open and vulnerable, that he is ready to bear his heart, that he is ready to open his soul, that he is prepared to be himself, that he is able to stand up and expose his emotions in a world that derides and mocks men for doing that is quite inspirational in my book.

Wouldn't it be great if JARROD goes home tonight? Just had an argument with Keira. I hope he doesn't get a rose.

It would be the GREATEST.
I really like Keira, and she deserves better than to be locked in Jarrod's basement.[DOUBLEPOST=1523268790][/DOUBLEPOST]
He's not going anywhere. I remember seeing pictures of him being on a double date with Nina.

Oh no!

...Jarrod was basically telling Keira that she "was his!" in no uncertain terms... way to go you idiot!... that'll win her over for sure... cheers.

giphy.gif

It would be the GREATEST.
I really like Keira, and she deserves better than to be locked in Jarrod's basement.[DOUBLEPOST=1523268790][/DOUBLEPOST]

Oh no!

it would be terrible. unless jarrod turns out to be a taylor swift fan. in that case i'll start intensely disliking him with the power of a thousand suns.

...maybe the Canadian means that he has hand puppets of women on while he's having a wank and that we're misreading what he's saying due to cultural differences?... just a random thought on my part... cheers.

Do you identify with Jarrod because that is closest to the way you would conduct yourself on this show? I'm not being mean, just seeing connections.

i'm too ugly to be on that kind of show. but i wouldn't act like jarrod if i was on there. i don't know who i would act like if i was on there. maybe michael?

i'm too ugly to be on that kind of show. but i wouldn't act like jarrod if i was on there. i don't know who i would act like if i was on there. maybe michael?

You're not too ugly. Jarrod or Mack are hardly handsome. You may be a bit introverted for this show though.

Back