Skip to main content

X Factor 2015

He is very talented. I do tend to think that Natalie has more of the X factor though, and isn't that the name of the game.
She's very polished. Maybe they were looking for more of something? idk.
No hate, I just prefer Mahalia :D
Thanks. Yes, very soulful, and can definitely sing. Knocking on Heaven's Door, a great choice.

Saw both of Mahalia's songs, the Adele one & Nothing Compares. I liked her interpretation. Guess she's a little different.

Ok I just caught up on the last 2 nights and...wtf??

I mean, out of the 2 of them it would have been hard to pick. Mahalia to me is different to others, but, she sounds pretty much the same in all her songs. I like listening to one but for a whole album, no. And I guess that's what Natalie was a bit guilty of too, even though I think she should have made it to the finale, just the fact that all her songs seemed to be intense and dramatic. I liked her singing last night but I hated the production with her in the air flapping her skirt about and reaching her hand up dramatically. Plus her face looked quite hard with the hair slicked back.

BUT!!! I want to know who the HELL is voting for Big T???? Natalie going home before him is a TRAVESTY!!!
Louise too can go.

Anyway Cyrus to win! I have to say I'm enjoying Jess and Matt but I wouldn't want them to win over Cyrus.

Oh, and Hozier is cute ;)

I'm still so perplexed by this!

But now I'm totes suss on the voting lines closing so early. Maybe Big T was loitering there and the second he was out they shut them down. That still doesn't explain why Natalie was at the very bottom though.

Seriously though, how and why is Big T still there?! He is going to now go his entire life thinking he's a great singer worthy of this opportunity when he seriously is not.

I'm still so perplexed by this!

But now I'm totes suss on the voting lines closing so early. Maybe Big T was loitering there and the second he was out they shut them down. That still doesn't explain why Natalie was at the very bottom though.

Seriously though, how and why is Big T still there?! He is going to now go his entire life thinking he's a great singer worthy of this opportunity when he seriously is not.

I think that's really suss too. Or are they always closed at that time, except for last week when they closed part way through the show after Chris said he thought Cyrus might be going? Either way I agree Big T has to go. You can always tell the dead weight when they do group numbers and you're enjoying it until it's his turn to sing and you're cringing.

I think that's really suss too. Or are they always closed at that time, except for last week when they closed part way through the show after Chris said he thought Cyrus might be going? Either way I agree Big T has to go. You can always tell the dead weight when they do group numbers and you're enjoying it until it's his turn to sing and you're cringing.

The lines always close at 12 pm the day of the results show.

The lines always close at 12 pm the day of the results show.
Do they pre-record it then. I'm surprised how many reality talent shows are pre-recorded in Australia - just take it for granted here in Britain that they all go out live. Always think a show loses something when you find out it's not genuinely live, even if it's just on a few minutes delay.

Do they pre-record it then. I'm surprised how many reality talent shows are pre-recorded in Australia - just take it for granted here in Britain that they all go out live. Always think a show loses something when you find out it's not genuinely live, even if it's just on a few minutes delay.

Nope both shows are Live, it's just that the lines close at 12pm Tuesday and the result show is live at 7:30 pm. That way it gives the producers enough time to tally the votes and in case one of the favourites is in the bottom, it gives the network enough time to put together a promo such as ' Shock bottom two'.

Nope both shows are Live, it's just that the lines close at 12pm Tuesday and the result show is live at 7:30 pm. That way it gives the producers enough time to tally the votes and in case one of the favourites is in the bottom, it gives the network enough time to put together a promo such as ' Shock bottom two'.

Except a couple of weeks go then when they said the lines are now closed during the show?

Cyrus is still smashing it.

Matt & Jess are improving every week.

Louise is pretty overrated imo.

Mahalia was good in parts, bad in others.

Big T gave his best performance. Still not a fan, but credit where it's due.

NoOoOoOooo my recording didn't work for last nights episode. Not sure I can be bothered watching it online before tonight's episode, but I'll see. At least I got to see the winner perform as it cut out after Cyrus. Oh well.

Back