Skip to main content

X Factor 2015

Jess and Matt's single 'Nothing Matters' has debuted at number 8 on the itunes charts, meanwhile Louise's 'History' has debuted at number 40.

Jess and Matt's single 'Nothing Matters' has debuted at number 8 on the itunes charts, meanwhile Louise's 'History' has debuted at number 40.

I would not be able to identify Louise's song if my life depended on it, zero recollection. Where as Cyrus and J&M's are already very recognisable to me.

Did Louise get a full record contract I wonder, or just to release the single. Surely this is the last we'll hear of her.

I would not be able to identify Louise's song if my life depended on it, zero recollection. Where as Cyrus and J&M's are already very recognisable to me.

Did Louise get a full record contract I wonder, or just to release the single. Surely this is the last we'll hear of her.

I don't remember her song either, I fast forwarded most of it, by then she'd gone from being a non-entity to being annoying to listen to. I still can't even believe she came second.

Proving that where you place is no measure of real popularity, Louise's "History" debuts way down at #91, while Jess & Matt do much better at #29 with "Nothing Matters".

I do hope Louise Adams gets a record deal. Cyrus will thrill and delight all the teenyboppers.

As for that couple yuck couldn't stand them.

Interesting to encounter a Louise fan - I'm almost thinking you are the only one.

I have zero clue how this business works but I am imagining that these singles out now for Louise and Jess & Matt are research and a good way to gauge the audience response, in which case I imagine this is it for Louise. J&M may get a deal and I'm hoping Natalie becomes the Nathaniel of her season.

Interesting to encounter a Louise fan - I'm almost thinking you are the only one.

I have zero clue how this business works but I am imagining that these singles out now for Louise and Jess & Matt are research and a good way to gauge the audience response, in which case I imagine this is it for Louise. J&M may get a deal and I'm hoping Natalie becomes the Nathaniel of her season.

Didn't Nathaniel die in a car crash? I'm sure I saw that on the news.

Oh and I am unashamedly a Louise fan. I liked her quirkiness.. What I did quibble about though is wardrobe. Was it her choice to always have those black shorts? Where was the variety?

Didn't Nathaniel die in a car crash? I'm sure I saw that on the news.

Oh and I am unashamedly a Louise fan. I liked her quirkiness.. What I did quibble about though is wardrobe. Was it her choice to always have those black shorts? Where was the variety?

There was a contestant named Nathaniel who sadly died, I think he was in last years series. Nathaniel Willemse was from Samantha Jade's series and seems to have a fairly decent career still.

Interesting... there was not much Louise love going on here, I was amazed she made it so far, so it's interesting to hear from you.

There was a contestant named Nathaniel who sadly died, I think he was in last years series. Nathaniel Willemse was from Samantha Jade's series and seems to have a fairly decent career still.

Interesting... there was not much Louise love going on here, I was amazed she made it so far, so it's interesting to hear from you.

I liked her vocal style but it was the wardrobe I kept looking at. There was really not that much variety with her. Unless that was really her clothes, but I doubt it.

Both Chris & Guy, sabotaged Natalie to ensure their acts were in the final 3.
Tactics clearly, fair enough I guess, natalie was the biggest threat to cyrus & the couple, mahlia was never going to get into the finals.

Both Chris & Guy, sabotaged Natalie to ensure their acts were in the final 3.
Tactics clearly, fair enough I guess, natalie was the biggest threat to cyrus & the couple, mahlia was never going to get into the finals.

I disagree respectfully. Public vote determined that outcome and was on the right track with the judges choice.

I have to disagree as well. It's no secret that I adore Natalie and I'm sure the other judges knew that she was a threat, but at the end of the day she received the least amount of votes. No idea how or why that occurred, but can't pin it on the judges. Guy would have needed Intel to know that Natalie was at the bottom, logic would suggest it was Mahalia. If he was really trying to sabotage he would have taken that opportunity to directly kick her out.

Anyway, why are we speculating on this now I wonder.

When will Natalie get her record deal?!

And I think they have a very good idea of how the voting is averaging, and Mahalia was on a cusp of sympathy, and I am referring also to Chris's ..."who are you Natalia"crap and constant disco digs.
I think Guy is clever and clicked to Nat bottoming out, it was an intelligent guesstimate, he knows more about public voting comps than anyone on that panel. And that the shock good performer leaving was due.

Back