Skip to main content

X Factor 2015

So with you @jessy_girl
And I am tempted to call and see how to contact her, I know somebody searching for that kind of glorious voice, I'm assuming she is too famous and surely getting lots of offers right now though.
Big T is just the latest version of the Aussie screecher bogans always vote for

So with you @jessy_girl
And I am tempted to call and see how to contact her, I know somebody searching for that kind of glorious voice, I'm assuming she is too famous and surely getting lots of offers right now though.
Big T is just the latest version of the Aussie screecher bogans always vote for

Hopefully she gets plenty of offers, but the more the merrier - try channel 7 or even just social media. I can only imagine she is already inundated, maybe she can't get an official record deal until the show is done.

Sadly I think Big T will sail through tonight, so I can only hope Louise's time is up. Given that they let Natalie go, and also some past finalists, anything could happen. Imagine a Louise/Big T finale.

Sadly I think Big T will sail through tonight, so I can only hope Louise's time is up. Given that they let Natalie go, and also some past finalists, anything could happen. Imagine a Louise/Big T finale.

Are only two going through? I would assume Cyrus & Jess/Matt.

Hoping for Cyrus and Big T though because I know Cyrus would win.

Are only two going through? I would assume Cyrus & Jess/Matt.

Hoping for Cyrus and Big T though because I know Cyrus would win.

I'm assuming one will go home tonight, leaving 3 in the finale? They didn't say though. I was thinking of the final bit of the finale, after they get rid of whoever comes third.

Yeah unfortunately I think you are right re: Big T. But tbh I'd be just as annoyed with Louise going through and at least one of them will.

Cyrus seems a given but - as you say - who knows. I always envisioned Cyrus vs Natalie for the finale.

I know it's just a silly talent tv show but I'm still annoyed Natalie left. I can't understand how she was in the bottom 2 let alone the very bottom. Had Mahalia gone like she clearly should have then surely Natalie would have remained safe to the end. We'll never know of course but it still boggles my mind.

Yes that is unfortunate. But the upside is Big T is outta here.

I hope his fans savoured tonights episode as this is the last we have seen of him.

Still annoying with Louise though, zero X factor going on there.

James Blunt is very annoying as well. Trying to get people to vote for Louise and all.

Irks those bottom 2 should have gone 2 weeks ago, both are boring, and they jar against the good sounds from the others. They are just in the way.
Pretty sure bet.
1.Cyrus by a landslide
2.Sweet couple I still can't remember their names but they have grown on me and put in some great performances;
3. Louise, ditch last place early please and focus on the other 2 .
And they better leave room for a Natalia solo and give me good news about her I hope - it still annoys me too @jessy_girl

Natalie is perfect for Eurovision 2016:)
Get Sia to write the song:)

Cyrus is too good & too funky for Eurovision, not yet, later though.

LOL, that sucked, especially with all of the real Adele performances last night to contrast with.

The couple are gorgeous and have totally won me over, and I thought they were boring until Guy started producing music video style stuff.
And their song was great.

Can't wait to hear Cyrus's single and unfortunately missed his 1st song (what did he sing?)and the intro, darn guests, gone at last.

@jessy_girl Louise being extra crap is so annoying, she usually sings competently at least, and to fall by the wayside after losing Natalie really grates.

Back