Skip to main content

X Factor 2015

Omgggggg you guys... Big T in the bottom 2! Fingers crossed.

That said, how many times can Mahalia get saved, I think her time is up.

But please reality TV gods, kick that hack out.

Omgggggg you guys... Big T in the bottom 2! Fingers crossed.

That said, how many times can Mahalia get saved, I think her time is up.

But please reality TV gods, kick that hack out.

I predicted before all the saving that 3rd save would have the most votes.

In saying that, I do believe my prediction was right and Cyrus had the most save votes.

I predicted before all the saving that 3rd save would have the most votes.

In saying that, I do believe my prediction was right and Cyrus had the most save votes.

I think he definitely would have. Well not that I saw last nights ep but he seems the firm favourite I think. Mind you this forum is literally the only place I ever discuss this show so I'm not sure what the actual perception is.

Just caught up on last night. Cyrus was great as always. But I love love love Jess and Matt's performance. I have liked them for weeks now and they're getting better and better.

Mahalia was out of tune on the key change and Big T was horrendous! He was so off. Sounded like a cat getting its tail stood on. I had to fast forward. Louise was just...there.. as she always is for me. Doesn't appeal.

Fingers crossed for Big T going.
Watching The Block first then TBL and then this lol.

I think he definitely would have. Well not that I saw last nights ep but he seems the firm favourite I think. Mind you this forum is literally the only place I ever discuss this show so I'm not sure what the actual perception is.

I'm unaware of the perception as well but Cyrus is definitely my favourite. We will see how he goes I guess.

Just caught up on last night. Cyrus was great as always. But I love love love Jess and Matt's performance. I have liked them for weeks now and they're getting better and better.

Mahalia was out of tune on the key change and Big T was horrendous! He was so off. Sounded like a cat getting its tail stood on. I had to fast forward. Louise was just...there.. as she always is for me. Doesn't appeal.

Fingers crossed for Big T going.
Watching The Block first then TBL and then this lol.

Totally agree that Louise is just there! I forget about her constantly.

I've come around so much on Jess & Matt. I'd like a finale of them vs Cyrus.

Busy tv night for you![DOUBLEPOST=1447147959][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm unaware of the perception as well but Cyrus is definitely my favourite. We will see how he goes I guess.

Yep I could just be assuming that because I like him everyone does, but the crowd favours him certainly. But yes not long and we'll know for sure.

Ok seriously, they both suck. I have no idea who is better. Mahalia overall but not based on that performance.

Was Chris' face just WTF at this performance? Lol

The right bottom 2, absolutely, and they were both pretty bad in their sing off.

Why did James make such a fuss about not casting his vote until last?

The right bottom 2, absolutely, and they were both pretty bad in their sing off.

Why did James make such a fuss about not casting his vote until last?

I didnt watch it in full but probably didnt want it or wanted it to go to deadlock.

Totally agree that Louise is just there! I forget about her constantly.

I've come around so much on Jess & Matt. I'd like a finale of them vs Cyrus.

Busy tv night for you!

I then realised that Bachelor Canada started tonight so I watched that instead of TBL and X Factor, which I still have to catch up on lol. I know in my head I shouldn't watch all of them but I've pretty much given up all my other vices in the last few months so I have to have some guilty pleasure!

Nope both shows are Live, it's just that the lines close at 12pm Tuesday and the result show is live at 7:30 pm. That way it gives the producers enough time to tally the votes and in case one of the favourites is in the bottom, it gives the network enough time to put together a promo such as ' Shock bottom two'.
And take any shock out of it. If that is the case they've forgotten one of the key advantages of a live show with public voting - it's not supposed to be scripted. No need for more than 5-10 minutes to tally any votes - shows in much bigger countries manage it within that time. I do think due to the time zone differences it is fair to close the vote before the live show begins but it should be as late as possible.

Oh yuck, my local pub guy does a better job of this - he has to go surely, I'm still mourning Natalie, just like everyone including all of Gogglebox.
Guy you are nuts, that was crap.
Why were the public so off natalie:(

Just give it to Cyrus now we all know he will win, deservedly so.

Oh yuck, my local pub guy does a better job of this - he has to go surely, I'm still mourning Natalie, just like everyone including all of Gogglebox.
Guy you are nuts, that was crap.
Why were the public so off natalie:(

We are so on Cyrus, that's why :D

Reactions: kxk
Wow
That production was fantastic, and they can just slap together all of his performances for a pretty great album.
xfactor does great productions

I love Cyrus, and want him to win but natalie was fabulous and I wanted her in the final, plus the couple

Natalie is amazing. Her leaving at all is a mess, but to go before the likes Big T is unfathomable. If she disappears into the world of most talent show stars I will be so sad.[DOUBLEPOST=1447669469][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't really like Louise and I am surprised she is this far in the competition.

She's so nothing-y to me.

Back