Skip to main content

X Factor 2015

LOL, that sucked, especially with all of the real Adele performances last night to contrast with.

The couple are gorgeous and have totally won me over, and I thought they were boring until Guy started producing music video style stuff.
And their song was great.

Can't wait to hear Cyrus's single and unfortunately missed his 1st song (what did he sing?)and the intro, darn guests, gone at last.

@jessy_girl Louise being extra crap is so annoying, she usually sings competently at least, and to fall by the wayside after losing Natalie really grates.

Yeah I think Adele is a bit of a no go zone for covering, especially with 25 being out now and, yes, all the TV stuff last night. Adele has an amazing voice, very few would compare.

Cyrus's cover song was great, no idea what it was. His single defibitely has the potential to be pretty catchy.

I agree, I was so meh on Matt & Jess but Guy has been a fantastic coach to them as they are really great and dynamic now.

Cyrus has this in the bag but I'd love to see them win for something different.

The true winner will always be Natalie, it seems insulting that Louise is still here and that Big T and even the talented Mahalia stayed longer.

Reactions: kxk
Natalie for Eurovision, oh I hope the SBS panel have been watching her, she would be perfect.
Get that designer from Priscilla, go huge, go nuts - and quit with the Aussie cutesy stuff.

The couple have given me shivers twice tonight, they could be a dark horse, especially if all the oldies get voting.

Louise sucked right off the bat. James was a peabrain for giving her that song. She's just white noise really waiting for the other two acts to sing. Meow.

Cyrus I believe will win, and deservedly. I thought his single though was a little generic? He sang great as always, the song itself will probably do well if he wins simply because he's singing it, but I thought he deserved something interesting with varied beat and melody.. something with emotion rather than straight pop.

I love Jess and Matt. They have delivered consistently for weeks now and credit to guy for making them current. Now their song was the one stuck in my head. I hope that good things come their way.

It's still a two horse race. I think Cyrus will take it out, he was flawless tonight. Jess & Matt were also very good, it's going to be close. Louise is not even in the running as far as I'm concerned, and I hope she doesn't get any further than third.

I agree that Cyrus's single was not the very best, but it seemed generally catchy for radio play.

Even James knows that Louise is out. He said that he hopes to hear Cyrus's song on the radio and that he deserves it.

I agree that Cyrus didn't have the best original song. It was ok, but if it was in rounds I think Jess & Matt won that round. Louise's original song was boring as.

I agree that Cyrus didn't have the best original song. It was ok, but if it was in rounds I think Jess & Matt won that round. Louise's original song was boring as.

Just like her.
And I find her hunchback when she's singing offputting.

Bugger, I will miss the finale, have tickets to stuff I forgot about.

I love the couple's single, Cyrus is awesome and his song is nothing much.
And oh my, when big loud Louise sang - she belongs in musical theatre with the rest of the loud people with no tone, women in that genre are getting very old.

Louise, the song made me laugh so much, do you think it was written for Natalie?
Natalie is the only female singer that was a 'mystery', and has some kind of 'history', where has she been hiding with that magical angel voice? Still a mystery why she isn't there, and do you get the feeling Louise is feeling a bit shit for taking her place? Thus the confidence fails???

Do you think they will still play Jess and Matt's song over the Radio, even if they don't win? I bloody hope so

Reactions: kxk
Cyrus won (yay)
Louise runner-up (boo)
Jess & Matt third (deserved equal win, are people deaf?)

No surprises with the winner, I'm happy with that outcome but I was sooo surprised when Louise was saved! Who is voting for her? At least she didn't win.

Cyrus is extremely talented and such a sweet young man. I hope we see more of Jess & Matt, I had their song in my head all yesterday.

No surprises with the winner, I'm happy with that outcome but I was sooo surprised when Louise was saved! Who is voting for her? At least she didn't win.

Cyrus is extremely talented and such a sweet young man. I hope we see more of Jess & Matt, I had their song in my head all yesterday.

Their song is still in my head!
Who on EARTH is voting for Louise - like actively paying money to keep her there? James? For most of the time she's been easily forgettable then she was plain bad during the Adele song. It's baffling to me that she beat Jess and Matt.
Yay for Cyrus though, deserved winner. And I love how emotional Chris gets too, shows he really cares.

Was it a good show, ie production and singing wise? I missed it for a really boring event.
Louise must have a town voting for her, it is utterly weird.

Back