Skip to main content

X Factor 2015

I think it's come down to the point of the competition where I have a favourite few and the rest are usually just kind of.. there.. to me.

I really like Cyrus, Natalie, and Jess&Matt (don't judge me).

I couldn't really care about the rest.

Michaela comes across as a bit fake to me (shiny happy sparkly people usually do, specially when I'm in an 'I hate people' mood).

Mahalia and Louise both have that nasally quality in their voices that makes me cringe sometimes depending on the song.

Big T is a bit hit and miss.

Mikaila doesn't do much for me either. She's good, in a pageant girl kind of way, but I want more.
Not really sold on Louise either, and I thought last night was her worst performance yet.

I think it's come down to the point of the competition where I have a favourite few and the rest are usually just kind of.. there.. to me.

I really like Cyrus, Natalie, and Jess&Matt (don't judge me).

I couldn't really care about the rest.

Michaela comes across as a bit fake to me (shiny happy sparkly people usually do, specially when I'm in an 'I hate people' mood).

Mahalia and Louise both have that nasally quality in their voices that makes me cringe sometimes depending on the song.

Big T is a bit hit and miss.

Yeah I agree with all of this. Well maybe not Jess & Matt but they're alright.

Louise has really kept of my radar this whole season actually, I always forget about her. Methinks she definitely does not have the titular X factor.

Big T has had some good performances, well just one I think actually, but he'll probably cruise through to the finale inexplicably since he has his massive fan base for reasons unknown.

The judges ticked me off last night when commenting about natalie, except for James and thankfully chris has the sense to say she had lost her voice. As James said even her bum notes are better than most of the competition. This crap about who natalie is... What a load of garbage. Alright rant over.

I don't really like this show, only Cyrus, So I hope he wins.

I didn't expect the guy who sings "Whip it!" to look like this either.

I don't really like this show, only Cyrus, So I hope he wins.

I didn't expect the guy who sings "Whip it!" to look like this either.
lol yeah I only recently watched the Whip It film clip. I hadn't seen him before. He barely moves in the clip, is he dancing on the show? (I'm not watching).

I haven't watched last night's yet.. But Cyrus is certainly my fave.

lol yeah I only recently watched the Whip It film clip. I hadn't seen him before. He barely moves in the clip, is he dancing on the show? (I'm not watching).

I haven't watched last night's yet.. But Cyrus is certainly my fave.

Yeah, he was dancing a little bit. Not to the extent of over the top but I wasn't expecting that at all.

#TeamCyrus

Yeah, he was dancing a little bit. Not to the extent of over the top but I wasn't expecting that at all.

#TeamCyrus

This is the clip. He moves, but I'm not sure if it's actually dancing. I love a couple of his other songs. Bills and Mama.

I didn't get that either. Not sure if was a joke or he didn't understand the question.
Dannii avoided giving a serious answer too.

Not surprised at the bottom 2.
Big T needs to go soon though!

So, the voting hadn't closed at that time, so I thought maybe he said that so there would be some last minute votes to ensure his safety?

I've only seen bits. Enough to know she looks stunning and can sing. Saw her handle the judges comments very well, but let's face it, they weren't that bad.

Yep, true on all accounts. She never really gets bad feedback, but I feel like she'd be open to it. Although she is inexplicably nervous and shy, so possibly not. She is gorgeous of course but has such a powerful voice to back it up. I'd be so arrogant if I was her haha.

Back