Skip to main content

X Factor 2015

Cyrus and Natalie were definitely the best last night.

In stereo will probably stay for a bit due to the teenage girl audience, but I'm finding them a bit weak.

Agree about In Stereo. They are the perfect pop group image-wise, but they need more substance to their vocals, they are falling behind.

For tonight though, I think Big T saved himself after a reasonable performance (I'm still not a fan but you have to gfive credit where it's due), and I think maybe Jimmy or the duo are in trouble.

Agree about In Stereo. They are the perfect pop group image-wise, but they need more substance to their vocals, they are falling behind.

For tonight though, I think Big T saved himself after a reasonable performance (I'm still not a fan but you have to gfive credit where it's due), and I think maybe Jimmy or the duo are in trouble.

Yeah, as much as dislike Big T he doesn't deserve to go from last nights performance. I quite like Jimmy's voice but I think he may be going tonight, not undeservedly either. We'll soon see I guess

Yeah I was surprised to see them go. Their performance on Monday was not their best but it was not the weakest of the night and I expected their following to get them over the line, well I assumed they had a decent following anyway but maybe not. When it came down to the bottom 2 I thought Matt and Jess were out for sure.

I've actually loved that couple the last couple of weeks, and think Guy has done them a lot of favours in making them current.

Natalie was great, I actually liked Big T for once and I always love Cyrus.

I liked Big T tonight for the first time.
Cyrus and Natalie stole the show.
Bottom 3? Jimmy, Mahalia or Georgia and the duo, with him or them going first and then Mahalia or Georgia singing off against the other and surviving.

I liked Big T tonight for the first time.
Cyrus and Natalie stole the show.
Bottom 3? Jimmy, Mahalia or Georgia and the duo, with him or them going first and then Mahalia or Georgia singing off against the other and surviving.

I think In Stereo are the weakest singers there, but I don't think they'll go yet.

Cyrus and Natalie are my favourites, they are just so consistently great. Mahalia deserves to be there still I think, but that performance was very lacklustre.

I need to say this! The only reason I realised I hadn't logged into this site... NATALIE! She is so out of everyone else's league on the show, out of any of the singing shows on right now. That voice is so unbelievably powerful- how has she not been signed up! Seriously, she is the best thing I have heard on a talent show.

What was James talking about when he said that she cops it online? Why? So many dickheads behind the keyboard these days.

Natalie is amazing! She's so nervous/shy too which I find totally endearing but she could totally get away with being arrogant with a voice like that.

Her sweet scene on the phone to her father really sold me on her, but of course that's secondary and in fact quite irrelevant to that talent.

Cyrus I never even noticed until the live shows, I literally do not remember him at all but he is so good.

James Blunt comes across as funny on twitter.
It doesn't translate well to tv, where he comes across as an asshole.

Not surprised with who went home tonight, apart from the duo sailing through.
Guess his name is somewhat insufficient then.

James Blunt comes across as funny on twitter.
It doesn't translate well to tv, where he comes across as an asshole.

Not surprised with who went home tonight, apart from the duo sailing through.
I really like James blunt on the show. I know some think he is an asshole, but I don't see it that way. He has a dry sense of humour and is pretty to the point. He has made the panel so much more enjoyable to watch. He really does say it as it is and doesn't hide behind some type of persona. Plus he has the strongest team IMO, besides Cyrus on Chris' team

Back