X Factor 2015

For me (and my 11yr old nephew) our fave from each category:

Under 25 boys
Big T

Under 25 girls
Georgia Denton

Groups
In Stereo
(Although I really like Fisher brothers also)

Overs
Don't really have a favourite currently

Yes, In Stereo seem like nice lads, genuine friends who have done the rounds (Voice Kids) but without the stage school pretentiousness, they should go far.

Maddison on the other hand... great voice, but she does have that stage kid attitude and I'm not a fan.

Mahalia is my favourite. She honestly captivated me with her just like a star audition. There does seem to be a lot of doubt in herself and issues there because she comes across so sad it's heartbreaking, but her voice is magic.

Still working out my favourites but I do like The Fisher Boys, Mahalia and I absolutely love Natalie's voice. Matt and Jess were good too last night.

I don't know why exactly but I love how nervous and shy Natalie gets too - it's very endearing versus, say, Madison who seemed so smug throughout the audition

Sorry but Big T was shockingly bad. Guy is the only judge who tells the truth.

I thought so too. I never totally saw the fuss with him to start with and based on lsst night alone he was pretty subpar.

I'm hoping Big T is in the bottom 2, can't pick the other one as they were all ok in their own way.

Reactions: kxk
There is a lot to love, hard to pick between a lot of them.
I hope it's the big dude and the 14 year old bottom out, not a big fan of the couple either.
Natalie and Mahlia are just gorgeous all round, fabulous voices and very appealing.
Love both the boy groups, those fisher boys sure have great voices.
The boy with the guitar is amazing.

So this is clearly not going to go the way it should. Big T may do a Casey Donovan and go all the way to the end, Australia loves a "battler".

Dan shouldn't have been first out but he wasn't the strongest/best voice and that New York song was seriously boring to listen to.

Can someone confirm that Georgia is really 14? She looks like she's in her early twenties, it's disturbing. I like her though and I'm glad she lives another week.

They said last night that Georgia has just turned 15.
I think she has potential, she just hasn't had the right song yet. Her battle song was much better than the previous one.

Dan, i think has a great voice but he's a bit too musical theatre to be a pop star, I wasn't surprised he went. It really is an insult to him that he was beaten by Big T though. Seriously, you can find somebody's uncle at any wedding who can belt out a karaoke tune just like that, I don't see what the big deal is.

James Blunt seems pretty nasty. Lots of snide little remarks, like the other day telling Guy his music wasn't cool, and again last night when he had a go at Guy about what he was wearing.

They said last night that Georgia has just turned 15.
I think she has potential, she just hasn't had the right song yet. Her battle song was much better than the previous one.

Dan, i think has a great voice but he's a bit too musical theatre to be a pop star, I wasn't surprised he went. It really is an insult to him that he was beaten by Big T though. Seriously, you can find somebody's uncle at any wedding who can belt out a karaoke tune just like that, I don't see what the big deal is.

Ah, ok. She's so young, I wouldn't have picked that at all. I agree she needs to find the right song. Dannii is generally a good mentor I think, hopefully she does right by Georgia next week.

I honestly NEVER saw the appeal of Big T from the get go, like he's not awful or anything but he does not deserve his spot there compared to others who missed out and if he doesn't improve or pull out a good performance then he'd better go soon.

James Blunt seems pretty nasty. Lots of snide little remarks, like the other day telling Guy his music wasn't cool, and again last night when he had a go at Guy about what he was wearing.

You should check out his Twitter account, he is even nastier to people on there. I think that's just his personality.

Back