Skip to main content

X Factor 2015

Yep, true on all accounts. She never really gets bad feedback, but I feel like she'd be open to it. Although she is inexplicably nervous and shy, so possibly not. She is gorgeous of course but has such a powerful voice to back it up. I'd be so arrogant if I was her haha.
Ha. I think that's one of the things stood out for me too, now you mention it. Not a whiff of arrogance from what I saw.

Oh god, Big T. How far can this "Aussie battler" thing carry him? If he stays this week it's an insult to the other five.

Cyrus, Natalie and Matt n' Jess smashed it.

I so over Big T, although I never once saw the fuss over him. I hope he goes tonight, although I fear he may cruise through to the final 3, even though Matt and Jess deserve that place the most I think. Along with Natalie and Cyrus, that is.

His performance last night was not good, it was like bad karaoke. That said, I think maybe Louise will go.

I agree jessy, I think Big T will cruise through tonight, unfortunately. Maybe not even bottom two, that may be Louise and Mahalia.

The ad says "Voting is closed. Tonight a favourite who has never been in the bottom 2 faces elimination".
Please make it big T!

The ad says "Voting is closed. Tonight a favourite who has never been in the bottom 2 faces elimination".
Please make it big T!

Last week they didn't close the voting till part way through the show.
They must have gotten the 2 they wanted in the bottom?

Last week they didn't close the voting till part way through the show.
They must have gotten the 2 they wanted in the bottom?

Possibly, yes. Who hasn't been in the bottom 2? Big T for sure, maybe Louise?
I know Mahalia and Matt & Jess have.
My mind is blank on whether Cyrus or Natalie have but I don't think so?

Possibly, yes. Who hasn't been in the bottom 2? Big T for sure, maybe Louise?
I know Mahalia and Matt & Jess have.
My mind is blank on whether Cyrus or Natalie have but I don't think so?

I don't think Cyrus or Natalie have.

I don't know who Cyrus is, but I know who Natalie is. :tongue:

Ding dong, she's gone!!

YES! Please win this Cyrus :D[DOUBLEPOST=1446543976][/DOUBLEPOST]

Cyrus is the best singer on the show. How do you not know him? :eek:
Ha ha. Too much channel flicking. He must be good, if he's better than Natalie. Her speech was great.

Back