Skip to main content

The Fitbit Cult

Bloody hell! Why does my fitbit have to have low battery in the middle of the day....:mad:

I know, right!
It never gives you much warning that it's going flat, it just conks out in the middle of a walk now & then.
It's very annoying having to keep my ipod, phone and fitbit charged every few days, but that's modern life I guess.

Guys it's a fitbit miracle. Nearly 3 weeks after losing it and downloading a fitbit finder app and digging on the side of the road and my mum even getting involved and then finally accepting that it was gone, I found my fitbit today without even trying. I walked past the scene of the crime by chance and wondered if it really was in there somewhere and I looked down and it was seriously right at my fight.

Miracles happen - never stop believing!

Guys it's a fitbit miracle. Nearly 3 weeks after losing it and downloading a fitbit finder app and digging on the side of the road and my mum even getting involved and then finally accepting that it was gone, I found my fitbit today without even trying. I walked past the scene of the crime by chance and wondered if it really was in there somewhere and I looked down and it was seriously right at my fight.

Miracles happen - never stop believing!
Haha nice.

I still wear mine very day but I've stopped looking at the steps. I need motivation to get moving again!

Haha nice.

I still wear mine very day but I've stopped looking at the steps. I need motivation to get moving again!

Well I'm motivated to get walking again tomorrow, you can do it with me!

I'm more excited to track my sleep again.

As an aside, when I was looking for potential sleep tracking apps I found this one that records your sleep talking, I'm so incredibly chatty throughout the night it's pretty funny.

Well I'm motivated to get walking again tomorrow, you can do it with me!

I'm more excited to track my sleep again.

As an aside, when I was looking for potential sleep tracking apps I found this one that records your sleep talking, I'm so incredibly chatty throughout the night it's pretty funny.
Like actually audible words / phrases? That would be interesting to hear back.
Ok challenge to get to 10,000 steps tomorrow?!?

Like actually audible words / phrases? That would be interesting to hear back.
Ok challenge to get to 10,000 steps tomorrow?!?

Yeah, it just records when you make a noise so you don't need to listen to hours worth of nothing. Often it's just the sound of tossing and turning but any noise you make gets recorded. I was saying "golly gosh" and "deary me" over and over one night, I'm so proper in my sleep!

Ok 10 000 steps, I can manage that tomorrow. Mondays I usually even exceed it, so yes, let's do it!

Yeah, it just records when you make a noise so you don't need to listen to hours worth of nothing. Often it's just the sound of tossing and turning but any noise you make gets recorded. I was saying "golly gosh" and "deary me" over and over one night, I'm so proper in my sleep!

Ok 10 000 steps, I can manage that tomorrow. Mondays I usually even exceed it, so yes, let's do it!
That's freaking hilarious. But I'm not interested in hearing my snoring. Lol!

Man I've been struggling to reach 10,000 lately. I NEED to be more active.

That's freaking hilarious. But I'm not interested in hearing my snoring. Lol!

Man I've been struggling to reach 10,000 lately. I NEED to be more active.

Haha yeah I think majority of people will yield quite boring recordings I think.

Do it tomorrow! Dooo it! As I said, Monday's are my most active day as I'm on my feet literally all day, it might be a different story come Tuesday.

Haha yeah I think majority of people will yield quite boring recordings I think.

Do it tomorrow! Dooo it! As I said, Monday's are my most active day as I'm on my feet literally all day, it might be a different story come Tuesday.
I'm going to. Will take my dog for a walk in the arvo to try to reach 10,000.
I'm not working at the moment, doing some study and other volunteer stuff, none of which is terribly active.

Back