Skip to main content

The Fitbit Cult

Omg guys I'm so sad! I lost my fitbit today! I had the chip in my coin pocket of my jeans where I have it often and it was definitely in there and if say within 15 minutes it was not. There was honestly no use tracing my steps, it's gone for good :cry::cry::cry:

I'm too deep in this cult to quit now, I think I'll go buy a new one tomorrow. I think I can link a new one to my existing account so all of my data can be transferred.

Not to be too dramatic, but seriously, what's the point of even taking a single step tomorrow if it won't be tracked?

Omg guys I'm so sad! I lost my fitbit today! I had the chip in my coin pocket of my jeans where I have it often and it was definitely in there and if say within 15 minutes it was not. There was honestly no use tracing my steps, it's gone for good :cry::cry::cry:

I'm too deep in this cult to quit now, I think I'll go buy a new one tomorrow. I think I can link a new one to my existing account so all of my data can be transferred.

Not to be too dramatic, but seriously, what's the point of even taking a single step tomorrow if it won't be tracked?
I'm so sorry to hear that you lost yours. This is actually kind of funny in a weird way... my mum lost hers yesterday on her way home from work.

And yes what is the point if you can not count your steps.... I was having trouble charging mine and one day I went for a walk and it was completely dead... none of my steps from that walk were counted.... I felt like I never even went for that walk... weird...

No fitbit? You may as well just stop walking altogether.

I'm so sorry to hear that you lost yours. This is actually kind of funny in a weird way... my mum lost hers yesterday on her way home from work.

And yes what is the point if you can not count your steps.... I was having trouble charging mine and one day I went for a walk and it was completely dead... none of my steps from that walk were counted.... I felt like I never even went for that walk... weird...

Oh no, it's obviously the time for losing them!

It's really discouraging, it's so ensconced in me to track my steps and my sleep, but this is no excuse to suddenly be sedentary. It's the same with my heart rate monitor, I hate exercising without it. But then again I hate exercising, so that could be a bigger contributing factor there.

That sucks that you lost your fitbit @jessy_girl .
I've had a few near misses with mine already - mostly forgetting which pants pocket it was in. I went out one day this week and left it in my trackpants in the laundry basket rather than my jeans pocket, so that was a couple of hours of futile, pointless non-fitbitting that I'll never get back.

Ramping it up is going along nicely.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-12-23-15-17.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-12-23-15-17.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 10
Screenshot_2015-03-13-11-01-48.png

I remembered to track my sleep last night. That red line at the start is where I got up to go pee, before that I was not asleep at all, just tossing and turning. I did fall asleep pretty quickly after I went to the bathroom tho.

Back