Skip to main content

Show your pets

Coq_Belle-Ile.jpg

This is Bugsy in 2010
He was a free spirit and came with the house we lived in years ago.
He actually raped one of our Chooks
And then, I learnt where Easter Eggs came from .........
71694_10150099691895550_5433766_n.jpg

This is Puska. Today he was put to sleep. He was a local stray who'd been hanging around our neighbourhood for years after being abandoned by his owners. He wandered around to different houses to be fed, but in the last couple of years he came to realise that I'm the local mad cat lady and decided to hang around my place. He loved nothing better than to sleep in the grass in the sun in our front yard. He was feral and didn't like to be touched, but he did like to be talked to. But today he let me stroke him behind his ear for the first time. He was so sick he didn't care anymore. I'm glad I got to give him some affection before he went. The RSPCA brought him back to us to be buried underneath his favourite grassy patch. RIP Puska, our old friend.

3fba5052-8c76-47e4-98e9-831df9b29ca3_zpsqijerrzd.jpg

This is Puska. Today he was put to sleep. He was a local stray who'd been hanging around our neighbourhood for years after being abandoned by his owners. He wandered around to different houses to be fed, but in the last couple of years he came to realise that I'm the local mad cat lady and decided to hang around my place. He loved nothing better than to sleep in the grass in the sun in our front yard. He was feral and didn't like to be touched, but he did like to be talked to. But today he let me stroke him behind his ear for the first time. He was so sick he didn't care anymore. I'm glad I got to give him some affection before he went. The RSPCA brought him back to us to be buried underneath his favourite grassy patch. RIP Puska, our old friend.

3fba5052-8c76-47e4-98e9-831df9b29ca3_zpsqijerrzd.jpg
:(

Reactions: Jam
Back