Skip to main content

Show your pets

eNgU5a2.jpg

How regal! Love the lounge. Wonder if I can get a big enough one for Rosie.. Where did you get it?

I actually don't know where it was from as I didn't by it. It's an armchair for a small child. So maybe try a childrens/toddle couch for Rosie?

It was originally for my nephew and now it's found a new home. It got adopted quickly by a previous and now past on small little doggy. They love it though, positioned in the living room facing where everyone is. Whether watching what people are doing or sitting in the sun by a window.

I just did some quick googling and there are lots of pet sofas, maybe have a look.

My dog hates thunderstorms, she shakes and pants and is quite distressed. I have considered the "thunder shirt" for dogs, can anyone give me a review on them? Has anyone tried it on their dog? Thanks

My dog hates thunderstorms, she shakes and pants and is quite distressed. I have considered the "thunder shirt" for dogs, can anyone give me a review on them? Has anyone tried it on their dog? Thanks
I've never tried them but I've heard they're really good. Let me know how you go if you end up getting it because my dog gets a bit freaked out in storms as well.

I've never tried them but I've heard they're really good. Let me know how you go if you end up getting it because my dog gets a bit freaked out in storms as well.
I think I am going to buy one tomorrow, Ill let you know

I have heard they are really good as well. My girl is really scared of fireworks and thunder - Her heart beats like double time! She just wants to be near me at those times, and it seems more needing like a reassurance hug :) Same happens when we go to the vet.

I think the thunder jacket works on a hugging principle.
My girl has been very spoilt and does not spend very much time away from me. I think I am going to have a few issues when we relocate shortly and may have to spend time away from her ...... I am going to investigate these jackets for that reason ;)

My Girl has just started to have an interest in the TV. In the last week, I have seen her at least 6 times watching straight at the TV and twisting her head - trying to understand it (I think)

Does anyone have a Dog that is focused on TV??

My Girl has just started to have an interest in the TV. In the last week, I have seen her at least 6 times watching straight at the TV and twisting her head - trying to understand it (I think)

Does anyone have a Dog that is focused on TV??
bubbaloo is pretty keen on the tv. for whatever reason, the bigbrother music and camera graphic a few years ago would both set her off, and she always goes berko at the tv when there is some sort of animation on it (simpsons, flintstones, etc).

bubbaloo is pretty keen on the tv. for whatever reason, the bigbrother music and camera graphic a few years ago would both set her off, and she always goes berko at the tv when there is some sort of animation on it (simpsons, flintstones, etc).

LOL - There is an ad shown here for A Current Affair - and the guy Reporter says "Hey John" and that sets her off every time -barks like there is someone around! I almost want to call them and ask them to update their promo!

I have heard they are really good as well. My girl is really scared of fireworks and thunder - Her heart beats like double time! She just wants to be near me at those times, and it seems more needing like a reassurance hug :) Same happens when we go to the vet.

I think the thunder jacket works on a hugging principle.
My girl has been very spoilt and does not spend very much time away from me. I think I am going to have a few issues when we relocate shortly and may have to spend time away from her ...... I am going to investigate these jackets for that reason ;)
Yep fireworks freak Tux out as well! Actually before he heard fireworks he was fine in storms but some kids let some off near us one New Years and now he can't stand any loud gunshot/firework/thunder sort of noise. He pants and shivers and always jumps up into my lap haha.

Yeah I think it does :) I've heard it's good for anxious dogs as well.
I think I am going to buy one tomorrow, Ill let you know

My girl has been diagnosed with canine pancreatitis, anyone have any personal info on that

YES - my girl has suffered from that OMG - that is horrible for you and your dog :( I nearly lost my girl to that! I will post some links later xxxxxx How old is she and treatment so far ....... I pray for your baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

might just be a fat intake overload? I have a heap of links to share for pancreatitis ........ my dog had to have heaps of vitamin shots, it was a very sad and intense time - my girl got through it and is now very healthy and very strong xxxxx

YES - my girl has suffered from that OMG - that is horrible for you and your dog :( I nearly lost my girl to that! I will post some links later xxxxxx How old is she and treatment so far ....... I pray for your baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She is 3 1/2, still waiting for final blood test which we will get monday, but vet believes it to be pancreatitis, she has antinausea tabs, and a very bland diet so far

Back