Skip to main content

Saturday Showdown Shelly Craft, Mike G & Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is the most annoying presenter on tv! And Michael? wtf is wrong with them?

Shelley has her moments, but I really don't mind her. I'm just more concerned about effing Michael. Can't stand the idiot!

she is so irritatingly perky and cheesy I just want to smack her in the face. Repeatedly.

on FHV I completely agree.
I like her on the block though.

She's no better on The Block, someone needs to put some valium in her water bottle.

I think they just upped the security on Saturday nights... :p

just one or two valiums! not a whole pack! Just need her to relax and calm down a little.

I actually like Shelley and I think she will do well. There is nothing wrong with her to be honest.

well look, there could be so much worse than Shelly, she's upbeat (apparently some don't like that), has a family friendly air about her (Saturday Disney, FHV), is the block challenge master, so she fits the spot well, and I think she'll do the job well.

it's better than gettin Karl steffanovic! (honestly surprised this hasn't happened yet)

For the family demographic they're aiming for someone really upbeat and happy like Shelley is a perfect fit. It feels like the BB community is never happy. They could've done worse and gotten 2 ex hm's but instead they got a professional. I'm excited to see how this goes.

Personally I think that Sunday is the "original" days for eviction and Monday is the 'original' Nominations day. And I do hope they go back to Nom's in the diary room and not have the silly Nominations room because I think it was a waste of space.

Well, I for one don't care who it is. I'm just happy that we'll be getting something additional on Saturdays to fill my BB weekend withdrawals.

;)

...actually can't believe this is coming back.

503919-michael-big-brother-2012.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back