Skip to main content

Saturday Showdown Shelly Craft, Mike G & Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
...actually can't believe this is coming back.

503919-michael-big-brother-2012.jpg

tumblr_mq22vx1QVT1r1ult6o1_400.gif

As per the BB 2013 Initial Scheduling on Nine/GO! topic, guides suggest Saturday Showdown will premiere after Nine News Saturday at 6:30 pm, and will run for 60 minutes (with ads of course).

What shall be interesting is whether the show will be broadcast live... I hope it will.

Last edited:
hmm i dunno if it will, depends on what the actual format the "showdown" will take i guess...

if its similar format to FNL (multiple rounds, knocking people out) then i think it will be prerecorded only because its only 44 mins of airtime and FNL had so much useless shitty filler in it, there was more filler than games, ch9 aint do no filler shit in primetime! especially when theyve got footy(?) right after them

if its fewer rounds or another less time consuming concept (esp. when it comes to packing up, setting up, resetting etc), i think we'lll see it live, still risky for 9 with footy though

my guess will be team games, 3 rounds, highest score wins, live.

Wow.. How is this going to work? Hope we don't see too much of Shelly Craft (the housemates better not see her at least). I would rather see more of Mike or even Michael (or any other previous housemates).

And what's this about no BB on Sundays? What the f? Surely not? There's always been bb on Sundays, need more not less (and they better have uplate back too - or at least something like the uk where they have uplate without a host, just two hour live streaming).

Poona said:
Hope we don't see too much of Shelly Craft (the housemates better not see her at least). I would rather see more of Mike or even Michael (or any other previous housemates)

Unfortunately, Shelly has been named as the host. The others are just her sidekick commentators.

I received a tweet from Mike Goldman revealing Saturday Showdown will not be live :(. He's a bit cheeky in reply saying "LIVE...from video tape!"

im gunna say that was one of ch9s commandments...

Given how totally controlled and contrived last year's show was, this isn't really surprising :/

I received a tweet from Mike Goldman revealing Saturday Showdown will not be live :(. He's a bit cheeky in reply saying "LIVE...from video tape!"

Not live? Wtf? C'mon don't do this to us! :(

They better at least still be doing it on a Saturday in the house and not like on Friday or some such if they refuse to do it live.

what difference does it make if its still pre-recorded?

what difference does it make if its still pre-recorded?

They can edit it. If anything goes amiss, they can change it rather than just have a laugh and work around it. I felt that was part of the fun with Friday night games last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back