Skip to main content

Saturday Showdown Shelly Craft, Mike G & Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goon

I can confirm that those that liked Friday Night Games in past Big Brothers will be happy with this years Big Brother.

News is coming through that there will be a New Weekly Games Show similar to FNG.

More details to come very Soon.

I can confirm that those that liked Friday Night Games in past Big Brothers will be happy with this years Big Brother.

News is coming through that there will be a New Weekly Games Show similar to FNG.

More details to come very Soon.

I hope its good...

But just not on Friday, right? (Nine Friday Night Football)

Maybe Monday for Evictions, Tuesday for Nominations, Wednesday or Thursday for "FNL 2.0" with the remaining Thursday/Wednesday for Confidential/etc (and here's hoping Confidential isn't dressed up as a magazine show this year - if it returns at all!).

Wonder if the "Captains Quarters" area become a rewards-room sort of thing? Like a getaway area for a few days (as seen occasionally in 2008 [edit - technically also in 2012. whoops])?

Something tells me Nine will have it on a Saturday night. If it's like FNL, they'll be after a younger demographic. I don't see parents letting their kids stay up till 10:00ish in the middle of the week watching the live show. Would compete with 7's coverage of the AFL and possibly draw in the viewers of the two clubs that weren't playing. Plus - didn't Ten have Saturday night shows in the first season, and discontinue them after they got the rights to Saturday night AFL?

I can see it now. "Family Night" on 9: 'Funniest' Home Videos, Daily Show, Game Show

Last edited:
Please don't let Fryzie be involved...

Please please don't let Fryzie be involved... Please please don't let Fryzie be involved...

Please please please don't let Fryzie be involved... Please please please don't let Fryzie be involved... Please please please don't let Fryzie be involved...

Please please please don't let Fryzie be involved... Please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please

or Bree.

I am personally looking forward to live footage of the housemates.

I didn't mind FNL... It was mindless and silly and I agree it gave us an unedited view of the housemates.

It can be done well. If they don't use... old housemate *tools* as co-hosts. Even Mike is OK in the role. Limited but OK.

I am actually getting really excited now... so far, with the tiny bits of info we've been given, this series almost looks quite promising. I'm not sure whether to totally believe that just yet or not though, but still! :D :D :D

Good to hear more Big Brother shows are coming this year. :D

Hey Goon

Will Big Brother Confidential return this year? and/or are we getting any other new programs?

Thanks

Please don't let Fryzie be involved...

Please please don't let Fryzie be involved... Please please don't let Fryzie be involved...

Please please please don't let Fryzie be involved... Please please please don't let Fryzie be involved... Please please please don't let Fryzie be involved...

Please please please don't let Fryzie be involved... Please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please

or Bree.

I love Fryzie!

He really tickles me.

However I also love midget wrestling, watching my neighbour shower, and dipping my McDonald's french fries into my chocolate sundae before I eat them, so my opinion in here is often disregarded...

I am actually getting really excited now... so far, with the tiny bits of info we've been given, this series almost looks quite promising. I'm not sure whether to totally believe that just yet or not though, but still! :D :D :D

S A M E !

I simply can't wait!

It will be fabulous you wait and see!

I really hope whatever it is does not bear any resemblance to Friday Night Games as it existed on Channel 10. I can see why that show had the appeal it did, but the games were always repetitive and it felt very gimmicky - I also should mention I am not a fan of how winning the games became so closely entwined with the nomination and eviction process. Perhaps this residual bitterness isn't directed at the FNL games so much as it is that in its final years on Channel 10, the show had become so stale that its focus had shifted to all these gimmicks in the first place.

If they are going to hold a games night, it should bear no resemblance to FNL at all. There are ways of doing a games night without it feeling so cheap and gimmicky.

Personally I'm hoping that it is what some others have speculated - a BOTS style show each night on GO or something. If it's a FNL style show, then I should hope that since they've been listening to fan suggestions, that they also go ahead and find a way to air adult content from the house. It is patronising and alienating as a viewer to be treated as if I should be watching this show with a swarming brood of children. Big Brother in Australia is a show that is watched by a broad range of demographics and I am pretty sure that adults are the majority. There is really no good reason not to air adult oriented footage - Channel 9 airs shows with much more risqué content and just because the cast of BB are real people, doesn't mean they need to hold back.

I love Fryzie!

He really tickles me.

However I also love midget wrestling, watching my neighbour shower, and dipping my McDonald's french fries into my chocolate sundae before I eat them, so my opinion in here is often disregarded...

Bless. It takes all doesn't it?

I took a look at the aerial shot of the big brother house. Apparently the teal bit was suspected that it MAY be for FNL? Honestly though, it looks way too small for that. Also looks like there's no walls separating it from where the bench-looking furniture/objects are. I'm guessing probably another 'secret room' with several different themes like last year.. or probably just an isolated room to 'chill out.

I wish we did have FNL back though... also i loved Fritzy and Bree. Can't think of any better people for it :p

Random question, does anybody even know where exact location of the big brother house is? I know it's somewhere near the gold coast/Brisbane.

Also, does it change every year?

If it must return have it air in between the eviction and nominations and then it can everyone enters the games equal without the possibility of being evicted before they get to use their prize.

Also keep the show to an hour at most.

The Australian BB House has always been located at Dreamworld.

Random question, does anybody even know where exact location of the big brother house is? I know it's somewhere near the gold coast/Brisbane.

Its never been a big secret that The house is at dreamworld on the Gold Coast. Once each series is over they open it over the summer for tours (you need a dreamworld ticket). Many people here (including myself) have been at one time or another.

I took a look at the aerial shot of the big brother house. Apparently the teal bit was suspected that it MAY be for FNL? Honestly though, it looks way too small for that. Also looks like there's no walls separating it from where the bench-looking furniture/objects are. I'm guessing probably another 'secret room' with several different themes like last year.. or probably just an isolated room to 'chill out.

I wish we did have FNL back though... also i loved Fritzy and Bree. Can't think of any better people for it :p

27°51′32″S 153°18′53″E House dosen't change. Mostly the interior changes and the backyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back