Skip to main content

Saturday Showdown Shelly Craft, Mike G & Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I mean that either Matt or Jade won and they took either Matt or Jade to the rewards room - you know what I mean ;-)

haha ok, but there's no way Jade would have chosen to take Matt to the rewards room.

I'm positive that MATT & JADE won the Showdown!!!!! Anyone else agree? Will be very interesting to see how Jade acts towards Drew when she is reunited - her acting skills better Academy Award winning! LOL!
I saw a video on the BB website (it seems to have gone now) last night and Jade was in the Kitchen after the Showdown. The only ones missing I think were Matt and Caleb. But I could be wrong.

I saw a video on the BB website (it seems to have gone now) last night and Jade was in the Kitchen after the Showdown. The only ones missing I think were Matt and Caleb. But I could be wrong.

Oh ok cool - yes, that would make more sense - Matt & Caleb - they're joined to the hip those two! Cool guys! Could go far in the comp! Both very likeable. Have warmed to both.

Yep no show at all on Sunday because NINE will be starting "Australia's Got Talent" on August 11 at 6.30pm and NINE must follow that with "60 Minutes" at 7.30pm so there is no room for "Big Brother" on that night.

For this year evictions and the weekend recap will be on Mondays and nominations will be on Tuesdays.

I think Sunday night is a good fit for AGT and 60minutes performs too well for NINE to mess that around too much, I just wish they would give us even a half hour daily show on GO!

Well spotted, you were not wrong :)

I think Sunday night is a good fit for AGT and 60minutes performs too well for NINE to mess that around too much, I just wish they would give us even a half hour daily show on GO!

NOOOOOOOOO.............. i am sick and sick and sick and tired of talent shows. along with their obnoxious judges. give us back our BB!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOO.............. i am sick and sick and sick and tired of talent shows. along with their obnoxious judges. give us back our BB!!!!!

Do you watch those show?

Just seeing the promo puts me off. I have never watch any of them. In the promo the over reaction from the judges and audience is unbearable. It is becoming more and more like the American shows, over the top. To me it is just too silly

Do you watch those show?

Just seeing the promo puts me off. I have never watch any of them. In the promo the over reaction from the judges and audience is unbearable. It is becoming more and more like the American shows, over the top. To me it is just too silly

ditto.

no i dont watch those shows, same, the sneak peek is enough to turn me off, so many of them so often, so not funny haha, i hate cooking shows as well. and oh yes the judges and the audience, pass me the bucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back