Skip to main content

Saturday Showdown Shelly Craft, Mike G & Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that they're not doing it live just wrecks the already poor live updates, because yeah, obviously the live updates aren't going to reveal who won, and they're going to try and avoid any mention of it. Lacking, lacking, lacking. It's so upsetting.

I fear a funniest home videos vibe with Shelley Craft.
If Channel 9 have Gretel now, why can't she host something BB related?

I don't think a showdown games style show would be the best fit for Gretel.

I love Fryzie!

He really tickles me.

However I also love midget wrestling, watching my neighbour shower, and dipping my McDonald's french fries into my chocolate sundae before I eat them, so my opinion in here is often disregarded...

...lolololololol!... you crack me up soooooo much TraLa!... seriously... I love you!... it would be fun being your neighbour... you know with you stalking me and taking a sneak peek and everything... funny funny funny TraLa... seriously... you never fail to make me laugh... (by the way ... I think that Michael from last year will be hosting it.... I can feel it in my water)... french fries in chocolate eh?... hmmmm... **Sticky puts it on his bucket list**... cheers.

Ok so now with the new live updates we know that Tim, Ben, Jasmin, Sharon, Ed and Heidi didnt win the Showdown. Which leaves Jade, Drew, Caleb, Mikkayla, Tully, Tahan, Xavier or Matt as being the winner.

I get the sense Gretel is not too much of a Big Brother fan these days, and even regrets doing the show.

I don't ever see her doing something Big Brother related.

She seems much more conservative now...

I get the sense Gretel is not too much of a Big Brother fan these days, and even regrets doing the show.

I don't ever see her doing something Big Brother related.

She seems much more conservative now...
I agree with you about the conservative part, and that she most likely would never come back to Big Brother (unless it was for a finale cameo or something), but I disagree that Gretel regrets doing it at all.

The show was a major platform and highlight of her career, and whether she was criticized for it towards the end or not, she did things in that role that most live television presenters these days would just absolutely not be able to handle. She held herself extremely well during her seven years on that show and, as she has stated in numerous interviews in the past, while she doesn't think back fondly of all the "frocks and wigs", I think she will always hold Big Brother in a special place and is still very proud of what she alone was able to achieve in making the show the huge phenomenon that it became in the first place.

On a personal level, Gretel was the face of Big Brother and always will be, in my opinion. A major piece of the show died when she left, and that's something no one has been able to replace or replicate since.

I dunno... Kyle and Jackie O were preeeeetttyyy close...

:p

Im pretty sure Xavier won it, hes the only one not been shown in the updates.

I am happy that Big Brother is on tonight. It is good to get a fix on the Saturday but I won't be looking forward to the no show on Sunday though but you can't win them all I guess! :p

I am happy that Big Brother is on tonight. It is good to get a fix on the Saturday but I won't be looking forward to the no show on Sunday though but you can't win them all I guess! :p

Whaaaaaat? No show at all on a Sunday? Not happy Jan.

So if there is no show on Sunday, evictions are on Monday? What about nominations? Forgive me if this has been covered elsewhere.

cheap games.... nothing live... and the return of michael?

ugh. i'll hold my nose and watch one episode, but I can already feel the buyers' remorse

channel nine = fail

I agree with you about the conservative part, and that she most likely would never come back to Big Brother (unless it was for a finale cameo or something), but I disagree that Gretel regrets doing it at all.

The show was a major platform and highlight of her career, and whether she was criticized for it towards the end or not, she did things in that role that most live television presenters these days would just absolutely not be able to handle. She held herself extremely well during her seven years on that show and, as she has stated in numerous interviews in the past, while she doesn't think back fondly of all the "frocks and wigs", I think she will always hold Big Brother in a special place and is still very proud of what she alone was able to achieve in making the show the huge phenomenon that it became in the first place.

On a personal level, Gretel was the face of Big Brother and always will be, in my opinion. A major piece of the show died when she left, and that's something no one has been able to replace or replicate since.

Hear hear! COuld not have said it better, darling! xx

Whaaaaaat? No show at all on a Sunday? Not happy Jan.

So if there is no show on Sunday, evictions are on Monday? What about nominations? Forgive me if this has been covered elsewhere.

Yep no show at all on Sunday because NINE will be starting "Australia's Got Talent" on August 11 at 6.30pm and NINE must follow that with "60 Minutes" at 7.30pm so there is no room for "Big Brother" on that night.

For this year evictions and the weekend recap will be on Mondays and nominations will be on Tuesdays.

I'm positive that MATT & JADE won the Showdown!!!!! Anyone else agree? Will be very interesting to see how Jade acts towards Drew when she is reunited - her acting skills better Academy Award winning! LOL!

oh I would have assumed it would have been like last year where 1 person wins and then chooses someone to take with them to the rewards room or whatever it is.

oh I would have assumed it would have been like last year where 1 person wins and then chooses someone to take with them to the rewards room or whatever it is.

Sorry, I mean that either Matt or Jade won and they took either Matt or Jade to the rewards room - you know what I mean ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back