Skip to main content

Saturday Showdown Shelly Craft, Mike G & Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's what they're doing, it's a bloody stupid nightmare. BB is no longer a chronological show, which kinda defeats the purpose of being an observer of a 24x7 event. They might as well film it months ago and do away with public voting too.

LOL! I remember last year people were saying that they saw Estelle at clubs while the show was on air!

RISON: I was thinking the same thing re. housemates just knowing the show as "Showdown" - I bet it will be filmed tomorrow evening.

Two new sneak peeks of the Showdown have just been posted:

http://www.bigbrother.com.au/video/

Lol that game they were playing looks so cheap.

Showdown needs to be live. There is next to no live footage of the housemates. Horrible move by BB.

Showdown needs to be live. There is next to no live footage of the housemates. Horrible move by BB.

They cant film it live due to live NRL screening in Sydney and Brisbane on Fridays and Saturdays. Although they could have and probably should have screened Showdown live on Go!.

They could also have it live on Saturday, too... it doesn't have to be Friday.

They could also have it live on Saturday, too... it doesn't have to be Friday.

Yeah and I reckon they could have also given us an hour daily show 6:30 Sundays on Go! showing what happened on Friday and Saturday like they did for the first week last year, before they incorporated the daily show into the evictions, which was stupid because it made the eviction feel rushed. That way they could have a 30 minute daily show on Mondays showing what happened on Sunday leading into the live eviction/special.

They cant film it live due to live NRL screening in Sydney and Brisbane on Fridays and Saturdays. Although they could have and probably should have screened Showdown live on Go!.

They could easily do it live on Saturday. Ugh these decisions have been so underwhelming, I feel like this show is just so edited and packaged these days instead of having some live footage etc. Now it's just recaps upon recaps. Even something small like Showdown really needs to be live to feel more important.

Wow, Channel Nine have somehow managed to out-cheap Channel Ten when it comes to the games. It looks terrible. Also, it seems to be lacking some form of atmosphere, although I guess that can be said about the entire show these days. Has anyone else noticed that? It all feels quite... hollow.

It is missing the "LIVE" component. The whole production is.

Hello Channel 9?

So the Saturday Showdown is basically... the usual weekly challenge, just with commentary from the outside this time?

Michael is in love with Mike?

carousel_showdown_sneak_peek.jpg

So the Saturday Showdown is basically... the usual weekly challenge, just with commentary from the outside this time?

It is basically Friday Night Live done on the cheap. The winner still gets to go in the rewards room and take someone else, the live updates have mentioned two housemates have gone to the 'presidential suite'. They also get other rewards which will affect the game, which we won't know what they are until tomorrow. Also due to the live updates we know that none of Ben, Tim, Sharon or Jasmin have won the Showdown

It is basically Friday Night Live done on the cheap. The winner still gets to go in the rewards room and take someone else, the live updates have mentioned two housemates have gone to the 'presidential suite'. They also get other rewards which will affect the game, which we won't know what they are until tomorrow. Also due to the live updates we know that none of Ben, Tim, Sharon or Jasmin have won the Showdown

Oh no, I hope that Drew or Jade don't go in! That'll ruin my viewing enjoyment over the weekend of seeing them together :-(

i'm thinking presidential suite might mean the person who wins gets the power of veto as that is a presidential power

while that does make sense, we're not American and many people of the viewing public wouldn't see the link between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back