Skip to main content

Saturday Showdown Shelly Craft, Mike G & Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, its not the old screen, wrong angles, i dont ever recall "big brother" being under the eye on screen and it was an LED screen, youd see the dots, not stripes.
just looks like plain ol' photoshop to me

nah, its not the old screen, wrong angles, i dont ever recall "big brother" being under the eye on screen and it was an LED screen, youd see the dots, not stripes.
just looks like plain ol' photoshop to me

Hmm... You're right, Goldman is down too low for it to be 2012's screen...

Oh dear...

9140410af9d211e296c022000a1f980f_7.jpg

Western themed Showdown week?

Let's have some fun in the Wild, Wild West... It BETTER be fun by the way!

It will make SO MANY FANS ANGRY if it ain't... I can see the Facebook complaints already...

I love Fryzie!

He really tickles me.

However I also love midget wrestling, watching my neighbour shower, and dipping my McDonald's french fries into my chocolate sundae before I eat them, so my opinion in here is often disregarded...

That's because you come from Gympie.... :p

haha Michael's already expressed his dislike for Tim on twitter so it'll definitely be interesting

But they are so similar? Tim is the "Michael" of the house this year. Always going in the diary room for a chat and try to be "funny" to appeal to the viewers. :rolleyes:

But they are so similar? Tim is the "Michael" of the house this year. Always going in the diary room for a chat and try to be "funny" to appeal to the viewers. :rolleyes:

Tim is the new and improved version of Michael. Less arrogant imho. More fun!

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but is Saturday showdown being filmed tonight?

Sonia said on Tuesday that the housemates will be competing in the Showdown on the weekend. Maybe it will be filmed earlier on Saturday?

Surely they wouldn't be that stupid? Because for tomorrow's daily show, they'd have to completely cut around it and any footage that only exists as a result of something that happens during the games would be not be useable because of it being shown out-of-sequence.

The fact it is only known to the housemates as "Showdown" and not "Saturday Showdown" definitely suggests it will be filmed on a different day, so I'm guessing Friday. That way we can see the games on the Saturday and have any other footage that comes as a result of the games on the Monday show which would cover the Friday, Saturday and Sunday days in the house.

Surely they wouldn't be that stupid? Because for tomorrow's daily show, they'd have to completely cut around it and any footage that only exists as a result of something that happens during the games would be not be useable because of it being shown out-of-sequence.

The fact it is only known to the housemates as "Showdown" and not "Saturday Showdown" definitely suggests it will be filmed on a different day, so I'm guessing Friday. That way we can see the games on the Saturday and have any other footage that comes as a result of the games on the Monday show which would cover the Friday, Saturday and Sunday days in the house.

If that's what they're doing, it's a bloody stupid nightmare. BB is no longer a chronological show, which kinda defeats the purpose of being an observer of a 24x7 event. They might as well film it months ago and do away with public voting too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back