Skip to main content

Saturday Showdown Shelly Craft, Mike G & Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
That picture is from the 2008 BB house, not the current house.

ANYWAYS BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE

BIG BROTHER GAME SHOW.....

Yeah and this thread is about BIG BROTHER GAME SHOW and not the location of the Big Brother House.

If it must return have it air in between the eviction and nominations and then it can everyone enters the games equal without the possibility of being evicted before they get to use their prize.

Also keep the show to an hour at most.

I still don't understand why this needs to exist in the first place... As I've said they should tack the live task on to the end of the eviction as in the US... TBH other than the fact that FNL added more to the BB schedule it really didn't give anything in terms of character or storyline development... Also in terms of overall ratings I can't see how a game show will do much in terms of improving on last years lagging ratings...

If the live feed is honestly a cost issue the money being spent on reviving FNL could have been better allocated... I'm certain a revival of the live feed would have been received all around in a much more favorable manner... Personally I think most of BB's key demographic are much more connected than they were back in 2008... Most are on a phone or a computer a lot more than they are watching a television... The ability to log on to the live feed at any moment on any device seems like it would be a lot more appealing to that age group...

I am personally looking forward to live footage of the housemates.

Yeah, I'm not normally a fan of FNL, but that would be one positive of it. Last year, the only live footage we got was on the nomination and eviction shows.

I still don't understand why this needs to exist in the first place... As I've said they should tack the live task on to the end of the eviction as in the US... TBH other than the fact that FNL added more to the BB schedule it really didn't give anything in terms of character or storyline development... Also in terms of overall ratings I can't see how a game show will do much in terms of improving on last years lagging ratings...

If the live feed is honestly a cost issue the money being spent on reviving FNL could have been better allocated... I'm certain a revival of the live feed would have been received all around in a much more favorable manner... Personally I think most of BB's key demographic are much more connected than they were back in 2008... Most are on a phone or a computer a lot more than they are watching a television... The ability to log on to the live feed at any moment on any device seems like it would be a lot more appealing to that age group...

I agree. Teens these days all have smartphones and being a tap away from watching the house live on your phone would be cool for everybody. I think live streaming is necessary for BB, keeps us connected with the house and we get to know the housemates un-edited side.

It's totally ironic that last year, with social media like twitter so predominant, that they chose to stop the live feed. Hello Nine... it's not 2008 any more! Live feed + Twitter is a perfect marriage. Don't you want people talking about the house?

It's totally ironic that last year, with social media like twitter so predominant, that they chose to stop the live feed. Hello Nine... it's not 2008 any more! Live feed + Twitter is a perfect marriage. Don't you want people talking about the house?

2008 was when Facebook only just started getting fame, if BB was smart they'd incorporate live streaming into their BB Facebook page to keep fans watching and also it could be streamed from YouTube as well. With all the tech-savvy teens and even oldies these days i'm sure live streaming would be big as ever.

2008 was when Facebook only just started getting fame, if BB was smart they'd incorporate live streaming into their BB Facebook page to keep fans watching and also it could be streamed from YouTube as well. With all the tech-savvy teens and even oldies these days i'm sure live streaming would be big as ever.

I doubt that they would put it on a Facebook tab, more like their website to get more people coming to it.

I doubt that they would put it on a Facebook tab, more like their website to get more people coming to it.

FB is BB's main channel of distribution online... I'm sure if they were to revive the live feed they would find a way to distribute it on FB...

After what's been going on in the US... I don't really blame them if we don't get live feeds.

Please don't let Fryzie be involved...

Please please don't let Fryzie be involved... Please please don't let Fryzie be involved...

Please please please don't let Fryzie be involved... Please please please don't let Fryzie be involved... Please please please don't let Fryzie be involved...

Please please please don't let Fryzie be involved... Please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please

or Bree.

Agree with this, Tempest. Fryzie and Bree have had their day and if there is going to some new form of games on BB (hopefully not in the style of FNL which I found rather tedious and childish) then why not introduce a new host. Wouldn't mind terribly much if Mike Goldman was replaced either though it wouldn't be the same without him.

id say its not a cost issue, but more that it gains no real benefit for ch9, they get way more from tv advertising than they would online so why show people whats happening live, and not force them to watch the ads on tv, the more viewers the more they can charge for ads.
as much as id love it, realistically its just not happening.

I hope this is true! I just really wanna see more extra content this year...maybe a late night show haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back