Skip to main content

Predict the Final 3

Five people tipped Ange to be in the F3. It sucks to be you but I admire your wishful thinking.

Untitled-1.jpg

I've lost interest now. All the HM's left are boring and bland. This series had some good moments but giving the HM's full control over who gets evicted means all the strong personalities and game players get targeted while the ones with zero personality sail all the way to the end .... *Cough* Xavier, Sophie, Chad, Casey.... *Cough*

What is the point of CTRL-F if it doesn't find what you're searching for?

Apologies to @fruitymania. You are the weakest link. Goodbye.

I get the feeling everyone thought they were meant to pick three HMs who would be out next!

Untitled-1.jpg

A bloodbath tonight for all you Xavier fans.

Tonight we eliminated Meglos, bleachy_dude, and It's Not, while a whole bunch more lost Xavier from their tips. Welcome to a sea of red.

Only five players can take out the top prize but there'll be consolation prizes for the also-rans and participation awards for everyone else. :)

I haven't tagged anyone because y'all might not have watched it yet.

Untitled-1.jpg

I don’t actually want any of them to win. I genuinely don’t like them. I wouldn’t want any of them to be my friends in real life. Sounds nasty, but it’s the truth - I hate them.

I don’t actually want any of them to win. I genuinely don’t like them. I wouldn’t want any of them to be my friends in real life. Sounds nasty, but it’s the truth - I hate them.
Nobody is asking who you want to win though. The game is tipping who you think will be the top 3.

Reactions: kxk
Back