Skip to main content

Predict the Final 3

My prediction:

1st Chad
2nd Sophie
3rd Dan

Although would prefer if Chad and Sophie's places were swapped around.

I actually only wanted our two finalists to chip in with their winning order. But as long as everyone's having a go I'll tip:

1. Sophie
2. Chad
3. Dan

It'd be great if they show the percentages of the votes, but I doubt they will.

And anyway, I am still waiting for @jaykk88 to message me (or post) his winning order.

Does Sophie seriously think gender is a valid reason to vote for someone? Knowing people though it'll probably work

It is a valid reason. I voted for her because she was strong in challenges and strategically but also because I want a woman to win again after 12 years. There has only been 3 female winners in 11 seasons after all.

I actually only wanted our two finalists to chip in with their winning order. But as long as everyone's having a go I'll tip:

1. Sophie
2. Chad
3. Dan

It'd be great if they show the percentages of the votes, but I doubt they will.

And anyway, I am still waiting for @jaykk88 to message me (or post) his winning order.
Ditto

Does Sophie seriously think gender is a valid reason to vote for someone? Knowing people though it'll probably work

Hmmm, better a gender vote than a vote for any male who has touched a footy, afl failure
And it is very legit to vote for a female kicking arse.....glorious watching her beat beefy blokes

Back