Skip to main content

Predict the Final 3

A bloodbath tonight for all you Xavier fans.

Tonight we eliminated Meglos, bleachy_dude, and It's Not, while a whole bunch more lost Xavier from their tips. Welcome to a sea of red.

Only five players can take out the top prize but there'll be consolation prizes for the also-rans and participation awards for everyone else. :)

I haven't tagged anyone because y'all might not have watched it yet.

View attachment 55773
@Affable
@lowkeymusicc @Zapp @Converse @jaykk88 in the lead!!

Oh darn, I still got pretty far considering I haven't watched a single episode of this BB series at all...lol ;)

Best of luck to Affable, Jaykk88 and Lowkeymusicc! The last 3 remaining with all 3 selections still in the house! :)

Once again teh predictable n repeatedly exampled on Oz BB fickleness n pettiness of a particular gender is rapidly reducing the representation of that gender n more or less guaranteeing yet another win by that gender's counterpart, I reckon.

regarDS

Some random food for thought as a newbie here.

I know the leaked photos tells us Chad, Dan, Sophie and Matt make the final 4... but what if Keiran and/or Sophie are chilling in the bunker with the opportunity to return back?🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
That's what I was thinking. They could be in the white room since there's two beds in there.

Some random food for thought as a newbie here.

I know the leaked photos tells us Chad, Dan, Sophie and Matt make the final 4... but what if Keiran and/or Sophie are chilling in the bunker with the opportunity to return back?🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
You do realize those images weren't leaked - they appeared in 7's own pre-season promos.

Also, Keiran has firmed to second favourite in the betting - what do they know that we don't?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200709-125820_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200709-125820_Chrome.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 7
I know the betting doesn't mean much, but he was paying in the $10s just a few days ago, and suddenly he's firmed right in to second fav? Could it be following Marissa's comment that she wants him to win...

Back