Skip to main content

Predict the Final 3

I had Sophie to win until her and Chad were too dumb to get rid of Dan and Mat. Then I changed over to the bromance because of it

You didn’t answer the question. Apparently you are getting all of your AFL friends (who don’t even watch Big Brother) to vote for Dan to win just because he was a AFL player?

If it’s ok with voting Dan because he is affiliated with the AFL then it must be ok too to vote for Sophie because she is female.

Personally I'd rather vote for who has played the best strategic game, and that for me is Dan. But there are thousands of valid reasons.

Does there need to be a valid reason if it's audience voting?

I would like to think the best person won and not off on who has the most followers on something which has nothing to do with their time on Big Brother.

At least you voted for Dan because you actually watched the show and like him as a HM and thought he played the best game in there.

I would like to think the best person won and not off on who has the most followers on something which has nothing to do with his time on Big Brother.

At least you voted for Dan because you actually watched the show and like him as a HM and thought he played the best game in there.

Having the audience vote at the end kind of makes all the strategy meaningless in a way.

Back