Skip to main content

Predict the Final 3

I know the betting doesn't mean much, but he was paying in the $10s just a few days ago, and suddenly he's firmed right in to second fav? Could it be following Marissa's comment that she wants him to win...
Yes I believe that. On Facebook people are talking with "matter of fact" type vehemence that they know the final 3. When further questioned they have said that Marissa spilled the beans. But you see, I don't think we can honestly take Marissa's words for granted. The way the question was phrased to her was kinda vague and her answers where quite vague. The headline was sensationalist. I don't believe it.I think it's a sponsored trap.

Sarah spoke about how she doesn't wanna be stuck in a final 5 with the 2 power couples but that'd be her best outcome. She's gained a pretty big following of fans this week, and there's no way that the couples are sticking to their agreements.

I think I know of the image you’re talking about, however the panelling in the white room looks a little different.View attachment 55811View attachment 55812
Am rewatching the last episode looking for white walls with a shadow like that. One place I can see that is in the kitchen, and the shadows and colour behind Daniel look really similar, only thing that’s missing is the shadow of the pot plant.

Also the white of the white room looks like a different shade to the shot of Daniel - the white room has more of a blue sort of white which doesn’t match 100% IMO

The white wall could just be the corridor or entrance hall into the white room. Or the wall with the door could just not be panelled as it may possibly be the bunker used with a non permanent wall put it.

OK so three people tipped Kieran to be in the final three, so y'all have been evicted: Gayspie, rj90 and Nan_Taylor
Only three players remain in the game.

Untitled-1.jpg

My predictions are actually looking good. Could have been the sole winner if someone didn't piggy back my answers, lol.

Back