Skip to main content

Predict the Final 3

If my history of tipping winners is anything to go by Ian, Xavier and Sarah are probably the next three evictees. :D
God, what did I say? Thanks to the most blatant production manipulation one is gone, and it's almost set up for Sarah to take the fall for that and I think Angela is on to Xavier too.

LOL
Told ya, there are 2 story arcs, Angela is awesome and entertaining, plus the romance
That is my theory anyway

Thanks to the most blatant production manipulation one is gone, and it's almost set up for Sarah to take the fall for that
What did Zoe say to Ian as he was leaving? "Sorry I didn't keep you safe"? No responsibility for actually putting him up but also implying that Sarah did.

knowing the way this season is going it will probably be dan,chad,matt with sophie,xavier not far behind urrrggghhh hope im totally wrong as this would be boring tv!!!

knowing the way this season is going it will probably be dan,chad,matt with sophie,xavier not far behind urrrggghhh hope im totally wrong as this would be boring tv!!!
Not sure how to say this but you might want to avoid the latest news on the home page and elsewhere.

Ian gone from my tips but quietly confident soph and dan will make final three.
So. Best outcome. Two outta three aint bad.

Apart from us cursing Ian and causing a bloodbath we're doing pretty well really.
I still don't understand why they targeted Ian. Maybe they are brighter than we think and all saw him as exactly the quiet, unassuming, UTR kind of guy we thought could win? I blame Seven.

Back