Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: Promos and teasers (contains spoilers)

POSSIBLE SPOILERS BELOW:

So, I decided to look back at the promo from the start of the season. Initially it was to see how much of the footage shown we're still left to see on TV. Surprisingly, it actually inadvertently revealed the final line-up of HMs...

Screen-Shot-2020-06-22-at-1-15-50-pm.png

This appears to be the final 7. I may need some help identifying them but I'm 99% sure it looks like Casey, Mat, Daniel, Kieran, Chad, Sophie and Sarah. (Interestingly the first space has been covered for some reason - almost as though they intended to use it when there was 8 HMs but decided not to? There are 7 stools though, so it's definitely for just 7 HMs.)

Screen-Shot-2020-06-22-at-1-17-21-pm.png

And this might very likely be our final 4 HMs... Mat, Chad(?), Daniel and Sophie. It's unknown whether there's a secondary water chamber involved, but in all realism it's probably more likely they'd wait for a challenge like this until there's as little amount of HMs as possible, due to the risks involved. This might be from the last episode before Finale.

Also in the promo there's another shot of a Nomination Challenge that appears set up for 5 HMs. Sophie is also seen at this challenge, running with a bucket. Here is the full trailer.

Thoughts? To be honest, I'm actually surprised by the lack of Xavier in these images! But looks like we're about to lose Angela, Garth, Marissa, Zoe and Shane over the next week. This has been a BBBA "exclusive". @Tim ;)

Last edited:
How does it compare to the promo where they showed them submerged in the water up to the grill?
Appears to be from the same chamber - a female's hand (Sophie). The hand is wearing the same distinct rings in both angles, through the gap from a similar position within the chamber as Sophie's spot in the interior pic. In the video there's also a shot of her hair which matches. I'd put money on their being only one chamber.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-22-at-2-08-31-pm.png

Screen-Shot-2020-06-22-at-2-08-07-pm.png

POSSIBLE SPOILERS BELOW:

So, I decided to look back at the promo from the start of the season. Initially it was to see how much of the footage shown we're still left to see on TV. Surprisingly, it actually inadvertently revealed the final line-up of HMs...

This appears to be the final 7. I may need some help identifying them but I'm 99% sure it looks like Casey, Mat, Daniel, Kieran, Chad, Sophie and Sarah. (Interestingly the first space has been covered for some reason - almost as though they intended to use it when there was 8 HMs but decided not to? There are 7 stools though, so it's definitely for just 7 HMs.)

And this might very likely be our final 4 HMs... Mat, Chad(?), Daniel and Sophie. It's unknown whether there's a secondary water chamber involved, but in all realism it's probably more likely they'd wait for a challenge like this until there's as little amount of HMs as possible, due to the risks involved. This might be from the last episode before Finale.

Also in the promo there's another shot of a Nomination Challenge that appears set up for 5 HMs. Sophie is also seen at this challenge, running with a bucket. Here is the full trailer.

Thoughts? To be honest, I'm actually surprised by the lack of Xavier in these images! But looks like we're about to lose Angela, Garth, Marissa, Zoe and Shane over the next week. This has been a BBBA "exclusive". @Tim ;)
Ooooh good find Theo!

Appears to be from the same chamber - a female's hand (Sophie). The hand is wearing the same distinct rings in both angles, through the gap from a similar position within the chamber as Sophie's spot in the interior pic. In the video there's also a shot of her hair which matches. I'd put money on their being only one chamber.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-22-at-2-08-31-pm.png

Screen-Shot-2020-06-22-at-2-08-07-pm.png
I want to believe that the water chamber is a house task where 4 people were chosen, because who in their right minds would reveal a clip so late into the series?? (and even if it is, my tips are looking pretty goooood ;) )
But the challenge one looks clear as crystal, that's our final 7.

I predict that the next nomination challenge will be the balloon popping challenge shown on sunrise (Since we see Angela in that clip, and she's not lasting long)

POSSIBLE SPOILERS BELOW:

So Angela's fake eviction basically did nothing to change the game as her group gets picked off one by one anyway. Honestly if that happens I will probably stop watching after this week as I don't care for/dislike every one of the 7 people listed.

Last edited:
Not sure if it's Sophie or Zoe in the yellow top in the 'Final 7' - speculate below....

Given the bad angles and resolution and movement in the frames, I'm torn. :poop:

Oh wow. So maybe it’s Zoe in the water chamber, not Sophie?

I think it looks more like Sophie in the chamber, but your pic does resemble Zoe a bit. Sophie is definitely there for at least the final 5 though, so...

If someone can find a shot of one of them wearing the same rings around the house, that should make it clearer?

Oh wow. So maybe it’s Zoe in the water chamber, not Sophie?

I think it looks more like Sophie in the chamber, but your pic does resemble Zoe a bit. Sophie is definitely there for at least the final 5 though, so...

If someone can find a shot of one of them wearing the same rings around the house, that should make it clearer?

That is Sophie in the yellow top.

Back