Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: Promos and teasers (contains spoilers)

Likely also that Mat, Daniel, Chad and Sophie will be the final 4.
Looks that way, if they are the only competitors in the drowning tank challenge.

Further inspection seems to reveal a tattoo on the right ankle of the leftmost HM.

and...

Chad Tattoo Right Ankle.png

Looks that way, if they are the only competitors in the drowning tank challenge.

Further inspection seems to reveal a tattoo on the right ankle of the leftmost HM.

and...

View attachment 55613
The leftmost is definitely Mat. I’m positive the black shorts (to Daniel’s left) is still Chad, but having trouble spotting any distinguishable markings.

This is what I dont like about pre recorded reality. If you look hard enough it's easy to figure out who makes it to the end unlike live TV which makes it impossible. Also it's not as easy to manipulate live TV.

This is what I dont like about pre recorded reality. If you look hard enough it's easy to figure out who makes it to the end unlike live TV which makes it impossible. Also it's not as easy to manipulate live TV.

A large proportion of survivor all stars boot list was leaked because some contestants were returning to their social media pages when filming was going on and it wasn't that difficult to work out when they were evicted.

This is worse, unless of course the images are somehow out of context, because seven have spoiler their own programme.

I can't believe killjoy Kieran gets to the final seven. How many fake evictions will they do to keep him in the game I wonder?

I have no choice now but to back a Sophie win.

Not a single surprise if a classic straight white Aussie male takes it out though.

So the second from the right here is chad - with the zip line shin tattoo:

That blows my other theory about the rightmost (edit leftmost) HM.

I'm now thinking from left to right, Mat, UNKNOWN, Chad, Sophie

Challenge Tank Final 4.jpg

Chad shin tattoo.jpg

Last edited:
I have no choice now but to back a Sophie win.

Not a single surprise if a classic straight white Aussie males take it out though.

Daniel is definitely not winning given the negativity towards him on social media. And the fact that mostly females vote on reality shows, either Mat or Chad will be our winner.

So the second from the right here is chad - with the zip line shin tattoo:

That blows my other theory about the rightmost HM.

I'm now thinking from left to right, Mat, UNKNOWN, Chad, Sophie

View attachment 55616

View attachment 55615
Whoa! It looks so much like Daniel laying down. But you’re absolutely right.

Would Daniel fit in the chamber?! It still checks out though - based on the final seven line-up, the only other male is Kieran... and... that sure ain’t Kieran... haha

Back