• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Big Brother 2020: Promos and teasers (contains spoilers)

KTOM

A bit blurry, but here is inside the house

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2020-04-24-17h08m48s244.png
    vlcsnap-2020-04-24-17h08m48s244.png
    280.5 KB · Views: 75
  • vlcsnap-2020-04-24-17h09m35s815.png
    vlcsnap-2020-04-24-17h09m35s815.png
    238.5 KB · Views: 74

Zcsund1234

Depends whether when she says average she is talking about mean, median or mode.

Well in maths mean=average. median is the middle number, and the mode is the most occurring. So its clear she said average which means 'mean'

Kingston

Canadian Royality

mistercat122

Professional Idiot
I feel like it's coming kinda soon. There's been tons of promos, and they're gonna show all the house and voice and stuff on Sunday so idk

Brekkie

Staff member
Here is the big promo - they'd have been better off having Travis from BB08 as the authorative voice of Big Brother - this one sounds piss weak.

House looks decent though, but Sonia and the "Got to BB" theme is giving me awful flashbacks. Seems it'll start in June - I guess it'll end up sharing the 7.30pm slot with House Rules once the home renos are over.

inumeenu

Also it said "Who Wins, You decide" at the end of the promo? So theres no winner yet?

Australia decides the winner - there’s a live finale!

honestly, the big brother voice sounds borderline nightmarish AND I LOVE IT.

His voice doesn’t give off family friendly vibes lol.
And Sonia at the end kinda ruined the promo. It didn’t match the rest of the vibe. I found it jarring.

and that bloody paint style font!! Get rid of it.
Otherwise, I’m excited :D

matts bb

Always Watching 👀
I don’t like how the voice is a computer generated sounding voice. The only reason they probably went with this is because it’s being added in post production. He sounds too weak though. I miss the booming authorities voice.
It’s a really good promo and the house looks really cool. They have done well on that.

I just really feel it’s going to fall flat with it pretty recorded and so manufactured.

Is it also just me or does it show almost 3 different lounges? Lol

Last edited:

James T

Your eviction prediction priestess™
Nothing will ever beat that horrifyingly striking deep monstrous voice from 2004-2007 but I appreciate they're trying something different with the voice, I'm in the minority that really didn't like Leon Murray's voice for BB, he would however be a really good narrator for the show..