Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: Promos and teasers (contains spoilers)

Also just a follow-up theory re: the boarded panel on the eighth frame. This challenge would have occurred during the final week/s when production was sped-up due to the covid lockdown. It's entirely possible they intended to have eight HMs participate when they first ordered/manufactured the rigging, but were forced to make do once the schedule changed.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-22-at-1-15-50-pm.png

Also just a follow-up theory re: the boarded panel on the eighth frame. This challenge would have occurred during the final week/s when production was sped-up due to the covid lockdown. It's entirely possible they intended to have eight HMs participate when they first ordered/manufactured the rigging, but were forced to make do once the schedule changed.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-22-at-1-15-50-pm.png
Even if it's sped up, the order of the challenges should've stayed the same? Maybe it took longer than a day to construct?

Even if it's sped up, the order of the challenges should've stayed the same? Maybe it took longer than a day to construct?
Hmm, theoretically. It depends. There's every likelihood that certain parts of the rigging, set-up or staff might only have been available on certain days.

The exact timeline of what happened in the house post-covid incident is still a bit of a mystery. We know production was paused around March 22 with approximately ten HMs still inside (this lands around Episode 10 or 11, which will air next week). As per reports and recent claims by evictees, by the end of March they were all out of there.

So this doesn't really leave much time for the alleged "rest days" they were originally getting, and potentially a challenge and eviction every single night as a result. So who knows. I won't be surprised if every episode after next week focuses on a single Day only.

On the Ben, Rob and Robbo show today they interviewed Garth and he said he didn’t think Angela would last much longer in the house and thinks Sophie will win. I got the sense that he wasn’t answering what he wanted to happen, more what he kind of knew. So I think it’s probably Sophie in the water task.

100% Sophie, as we discovered with the rings and her being featured in the final 5 HM Challenge too.

Early prediction (not spoiler, lol): Mat will get eliminated at the end of the water episode, leaving Chad, Daniel and Sophie for the finale.

I actually wouldn't mind if one of Chad and Sophie won as long as it's not Daniel.

I think it is going to be a hard slog to get through the rest of the season for me now that the results are obvious.

We know who will be leaving in the next week or two. Then it adds up to the final 4. If you have spoilers the whole strategy focus is mute.

You would have thought the promo department wouldn’t put any obvious spoilers in there for fans to uncover (especially dedicated BB sleuths). But any one could have found this out if they looked for it.

Promo should have just been footage of the first 3 weeks. I suspect they wanted to feature the “danger” challenges of the season to get interest because let’s face it the challenges so far have been a bit basic but inadvertently they have revealed the final 7. 🙁

Chad has a really strong push for him to win, it was obvious from his VT talking about his dad and big brother, it’s just a really obvious outcome to a season all round

100% Sophie, as we discovered with the rings and her being featured in the final 5 HM Challenge too.

Early prediction (not spoiler, lol): Mat will get eliminated at the end of the water episode, leaving Chad, Daniel and Sophie for the finale.
In this format Chad and Sophie would need to throw the final 4 challenge unless there is a twist that the winner of it decides the evictee. If it's a vote amongst the nominees and the winner loses a vote, if Chad and Sophie are both there they can evict the other nominee. If not chances are they might be ganged upon, though actually with it being a public vote going to the final 3 with a showmance would probably be an advantage as that Chophie fanbase vote will be split.

In this format Chad and Sophie would need to throw the final 4 challenge unless there is a twist that the winner of it decides the evictee.
That's a agood point if they're bright enough to figure it out. I kinda have my doubts though.

Chad has a really strong push for him to win, it was obvious from his VT talking about his dad and big brother, it’s just a really obvious outcome to a season all round
That would be ironic. He’s playing the game the least of anyone (?) and isnt even in Australia for half the year.

bland white male. Kind of a Stephen Bradbury non-strategy

That would be ironic. He’s playing the game the least of anyone (?) and isnt even in Australia for half the year.

bland white male. Kind of a Stephen Bradbury non-strategy
Production pushing an inoffensive winner, it makes the brand only look better in the general populations eyes.

Back