Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: Promos and teasers (contains spoilers)

So the creaking floor is added in post ? :rolleyes:

As well as the voice of BB. :rolleyes:

Next, they'll be getting the HMs to do ADR. :wideyed: :poop:

Seems like it's edited to hell though... and that's extremely worrying.

I’m not sure how you’d expect it not to be given an episode is several days in a 90 minute episode. Also given the fact that they accelerated filming half way through it’s probably going to be even more edited as the series progresses. We’ll likely see several flashbacks or edited events from earlier in the series to fill gaps.

Interesting, as I was going to say she seemed more well adjusted in that video than I’ve seen in a while. In some respects I think this format suits her style more. She’s been shocking in the PR stuff, though.

So I might reserve my full opinion til after tonight.

I watched some of the sunrise segments today and i think it gave a good insight and more details about how the show will work. It looks like there'll be no nomination ceremony and HOH will nominate in DR, which i'm annoyed about cause i think seeing the hm's reactions to being nominated is one of the best bits of US. It looks like they're gonna get rid of 'it's time to go', as sonia didn't say it when she "evicted" Kochie, honestly to me, you could've made the show about grooming dogs, but one thing non negotiable for me was getting rid of that iconic phrase.

I watched some of the sunrise segments today and i think it gave a good insight and more details about how the show will work. It looks like there'll be no nomination ceremony and HOH will nominate in DR, which i'm annoyed about cause i think seeing the hm's reactions to being nominated is one of the best bits of US. It looks like they're gonna get rid of 'it's time to go', as sonia didn't say it when she "evicted" Kochie, honestly to me, you could've made the show about grooming dogs, but one thing non negotiable for me was getting rid of that iconic phrase.

You mean the part where they are all sitting around the really big round table, the hoh nominates the two to their face, then everyone leaves the table in slow motion with music playing in the background with voice overs by the hoh and the nominated.

You mean the part where they are all sitting around the really big round table, the hoh nominates the two to their face, then everyone leaves the table in slow motion with music playing in the background with voice overs by the hoh and the nominated.
yep best bit of US BB

I think that house tour was done brilliantly. I have to say Sonia did a great job imo. It was very well produced and I like how it portrayed the game as being very intense, and mind messing, which I think is the direction they initially should've gone with their promotion. Wardrobe also did a good job with Sonia imo.

Based on the footage of the Sunrise team sleeping over in the house, the new editing style and timestamp/HM identity graphics are really slick tbh.

I have to say Sonia did a great job imo
That's not a huge achievement for a show that is pre-recorded tbh. For all we know, a since shot could've taken her hours to get right, because as we all know hosting Big Brother live is absolutely not her strength. I doubt she got through it all quickly.

Applauding Sunrise for their coverage this morning. Much improved from Friday. We got a great sense of how this season’s format will look and work.

Also appreciated the footage and interviews with BBAU01-BBAU06 HMs and the clips from global seasons. I think Sonia encapsulated the new format quite well at the end.

Now let’s just hope it lives up to their hype...

Applauding Sunrise for their coverage this morning. Much improved from Friday. We got a great sense of how this season’s format will look and work.

Also appreciated the footage and interviews with BBAU01-BBAU06 HMs and the clips from global seasons. I think Sonia encapsulated the new format quite well at the end.

Now let’s just hope it lives up to their hype...

Any one cap it?

I’m hoping there’ll be arguments and real friendships and clashes and that the lack of promo showing this is just not to spoil it / show certain hms making it further in the game.
Ps I’m so excited.

Hi everyone,

The morning show with Kylie Gillies and Larry Emdur showed a little footage of them in the BB house on Monday. It looks like some pre-recorded footage of them in the BB house. They said they are going to show part 2 of their time in the house on Tuesday's morning show later this morning on channel 7.

Back