Mat​
Sarah​
Ian​
Sarah​
Chad​
Daniel​
Chad​
??​

If you have a ?? after your name, please clarify your three tips.

If anyone else wants to play, post your three tips below. I'm going to close off tipping right before Sunday's episode. Anyone above can still change your tips up until then if you want to, just post in the thread.

When we get to the final three, we can have winner's tipping.

Thanks for doing this! This seems like a lot of fun :) Now I'm really gonna root for my people.

Hup!

Angela, because evicting several people of colour in a row is right out of order.

Chad, because he looks like my dearly departed husband. Hopefully he doesn’t turn out as he did; wallowing in his own piss in a home by the end.

Kieran, because if he stays IN the house and OFF the road, I won’t have a fucking coronary.

OK so far we have:
Ian​
Sarah​
Xavier​
Ian​
Sarah​
Xavier​
Chad​
Dan​
Xavier​
Ian​
Sarah​
Mat​
Xavier​
Ian​
??​
Ian​
Sophie​
Xavier​
??​
David​
Daniel​
Ian​
??​
Mat​
Daniel​
Sophie​
Kieran​
Angela​
Xavier​
Daniel​
Ian​
Kieran​
Sophie​
Xavier​
Daniel​
Ian​
Mat​
Sarah​
Ian​
Sarah​
Chad​
Daniel​
Chad​
??​

If you have a ?? after your name, please clarify your three tips.

If anyone else wants to play, post your three tips below. I'm going to close off tipping right before Sunday's episode. Anyone above can still change your tips up until then if you want to, just post in the thread.

When we get to the final three, we can have winner's tipping.
I've been left off your list - I'm with brekkie - Ian Sarah Xavier

To be honest, I can't pick the final 3, mainly because so many of them have barely been seen.

But if I was choosing from the winner's edit, I'd say Angela must be in amongst them. I would say she must be immune from the next vote and then her alliance must get the upper hand.

Reactions: kxk
To be honest, I can't pick the final 3, mainly because so many of them have barely been seen.

But if I was choosing from the winner's edit, I'd say Angela must be in amongst them. I would say she must be immune from the next vote and then her alliance must get the upper hand.
We're all in the same boat, take a stab at three.

One thing that seems important, is HMs need to be aware that their "private" chats with BB in the diary room will be seen by the public. The winner will be a result of a public popularity vote. If they don't realize that, they're possibly dooming their chance, even if they get to the final 3.

So far, very few seem to be aware of that, and acting upon it.

Back