Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
God..just looking at these douches makes me physically sick..yuk..

I agree! Make me quite ill!

Ha! This thread is gold.

Hate, hate, HATE Ed's new do.

I swear he was only a few drinks away from orgy in that group photo.

I can only imagine what the ones at the Goldie will get up to with Schoolies on.

LMAO!!!!

Do you think Tim has hooked up with a woman yet since he has been out of the house ???

Um.........In all honesty, I'm saying no.

Boog looks so good!

I agree!

Someone went to The Bucket List specifically to get a photo with them :p

View attachment 35215

I think they have left The Bucket List now though because someone else commented saying they were at The Bucket List and couldn't find them.

#goldenvom LMAO

That looks like Aprhodite! LOL! (Season 4, first evictee)

LMAO... That's golden!

Literally! They apparently had drinks with real gold specks in it.

So... if Tully later went 'the tongue' down Drew's throat. Does that make her a Gold-Digger!

Haha!!!

Question: Why did some people say that Drew is going back to Melbourne today? I can't see that anywhere............I thought he's staying in Sydney with gorgeous Tulls.

Question: Is Jade & Ed actually dating?

Last edited:
Haha!!!

Question: Why did some people say that Drew is going back to Melbourne today? I can't see that anywhere............I thought he's staying in Sydney with gorgeous Tulls.

Tully has said that they are (or she is) meant to be going back over to Melbourne this/next week, I speculated that they could have been going today because someone posted a photo of Tully at 6AM, so it could have been an airport or something there was no background to be able to tell. I corrected it later when it became apparent that was not the case. The photo seems to be an old photo posted at a strange time.

As I've said earlier in the thread though if they go to Melbourne early in the week, Tully probably won't get Luna next week and they will have to be in Sydney for the TVSN filming on Wednesday. They (and Tim) also have to be in Sydney for the Hunger Games: Catching Fire premiere which they are meant to attend, it was said on the Friday but it seems some cinemas have it on on Thursday? So I don't know when that is exactly meant to be.

So I'm not sure when they are planning to slot this trip to Melbourne in.

Last edited:
haha too true [MENTION=34018]littlebear[/MENTION]! I used to love Goldschlager back in my crazier days. Not sure if I ever puked it up though. Probably did actually, knowing me :p

Ben scoring some more Ben Sherman clothes.

benshermanau
31 minutes ago
Big Brother's [MENTION=29257]Ben[/MENTION]frombrisbane enjoying himself at our Wintergarden store. From one Ben to another... #BBAU #BenLovesBen

c0ee4fcc4e7411e392f11272c16e65b0_8.jpg

Tully has said that they are (or she is) meant to be going back over to Melbourne this/next week, I speculated that they could have been going today because someone posted a photo of Tully at 6AM, so it could have been an airport or something there was no background to be able to tell. I corrected it later when it became apparent that was not the case. The photo seems to be an old photo posted at a strange time.

As I've said earlier in the thread though if they go to Melbourne early in the week, Tully probably won't get Luna next week and they will have to be in Sydney for the TVSN filming on Wednesday. They (and Tim) also have to be in Sydney for the Hunger Games: Catching Fire premiere which they are meant to attend, it was said on the Friday but it seems some cinemas have it on on Thursday? So I don't know when that is exactly meant to be.

So I'm not sure when they are planning to slot this trip to Melbourne in.

Thanks for the answer [MENTION=24613]Reaper[/MENTION]. I edited my post and asked another question. Do you know anything about the second question I asked?

Thanks, mikidiki x

Thanks for the answer [MENTION=24613]Reaper[/MENTION]. I edited my post and asked another question. Do you know anything about the second question I asked?

Thanks, mikidiki x

No sorry I have no idea whether Jade and Ed are actually dating or not.

LOL there is a teenage girl on instagram searching around for Drew and Tully in Bondi. Poor thing - too bad if they have left the area completely.

This hashtag looks like another smoking gun referring to Ed's relationship with Annie (or does it mean he is sleeping in the same bed as this dude ?)

Thats Hamish McIntosh, he used to play for North Melbourne and now plays for Geelong. Pretty sure he has a girlfriend or is married?

Don't think this one is a regram from last night - I know there were some group shots but I looked back and couldn't see it.

View attachment 35207

Looks like some of Tully's friends are assembling for breakfast, so maybe if she hasn't gone to Melbourne we'll get a breakfast shot.
Mikk looks so gorgeous... her boobies are magnificent.. just sayin..

Pretty sure it's just a jab at Ed's lack of talking skills, mumblemumble.

#hashefinishedexplainingthebedsituationtojadeyet?
has he finished explaining the bed situation to Jade yet ?

what is the bed situation? he and Annie sharing a bed ? only 2 beds in the flat for 4 people?

What are you telling me?! THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN????? Shattering my dreams here crimmy. I guess it's on to Plan B and it's now time to start saving for a deserted island somewhere.

I'm taking names for a waiting list t to start a Villiage M Nigh Shaymala style. Poor baby isn't even born yet but you have to plan ahead.

Cute photo, Tully has quite the naughty imp grin. They seem to be enjoying Drews time in Sydney.

No sorry I have no idea whether Jade and Ed are actually dating or not.

LOL there is a teenage girl on instagram searching around for Drew and Tully in Bondi. Poor thing - too bad if they have left the area completely.

They might have to start delaying their location details otherwise they are easily stalked.

Last edited:

what is the bed situation? he and Annie sharing a bed ? only 2 beds in the flat for 4 people?

The Jade and Ed bed situation in like week 2. They decided to share a bed and then Ed mumbled his way out of it...? That's what I'm getting from it anyways.

Sorry, but did you watch the show at all ? he was talking about Ed's long speech about sleeping in the same bed while in the BB house, very early on in the series........but it obviously suits your agenda to believe he is in an relationship with Annie so go ahead, believe what you want. :rolleyes:

Sorry, but did you watch the show at all ? he was talking about Ed's long speech about sleeping in the same bed while in the BB house, very early on in the series........but it obviously suits your agenda to believe he is in an relationship with Annie so go ahead, believe what you want. :rolleyes:

Your speculating and trying to present it as fact.
For what its worth I don't believe anything is going on with Annie, he doesn't have the balls to pull something like that off. Plus Jade was fairly observant with the other HMs feelings she would have picked up on it too I'm sure not even she would turn a blind eye to something like that it would knock Ed right off his pedestal.

The only thing suss about the Annie situation is the comment Eds bro made on instagram re Annie's new car: "Happy for you guys"

Really there probably isn't anything to it at all. Although she does keep lighting the ex girlfriend flame with her references, so she probably wishes there was.

Your speculating and trying to present it as fact.
For what its worth I don't believe anything is going on with Annie, he doesn't have the balls to pull something like that off. Plus Jade was fairly observant with the other HMs feelings she would have picked up on it too I'm sure not even she would turn a blind eye to something like that it would knock Ed right off his pedestal.

Not sure what you mean about me speculating, maybe I said that wrong, I also don't believe he is with Annie, but the poster I was quoting has been convinced for ages he is some sort of scum bag who is pretending to be single, and to be honest nothing anyone says will convince her otherwise, so I don't even know why I bother answering her....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back