Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck with that - mine were going to be 40 year old virgins ROTF!!! ;)
What are you telling me?! THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN????? Shattering my dreams here crimmy. I guess it's on to Plan B and it's now time to start saving for a deserted island somewhere.

Boog's got a new lid. Love the softer colour.

aa10fa524e6011e380f00afa321cabe2_8.jpg

What are you telling me?! THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN????? Shattering my dreams here crimmy. I guess it's on to Plan B and it's now time to start saving for a deserted island somewhere.

perhaps we could go halves ;) keep the island for ourselves and they can just have at it! :)

I actually love Tahan's outfit today. Super-cute.

It is. It actually looks really similar to the ballet outfits my daughters wore at their ballet school when they were little. Don't think Tahan wore a lot of softer pinks in the house, but is is a good look on her

I don't think this one was posted yesterday but apologies if so. Finding it difficult to find much with Jade but don't want to leave her out.

I'll say it for the millionth time - the girl is ridiculously photogenic. So much moreso in photos than on tv. Who looks like this in every single candid shot??!!

c440b84c4dc311e38970124528f4b329_8.jpg

Back on the piss. Giddyup kiddies.

tee_smyth
9 minutes ago · The Bucket List
Mussels and ciders in the sun.

991ed0ba4e6611e3b7cc1212811a7aac_8.jpg

Tahan is beautiful but I don't think her fashion choices are the best looks for her
She seems to wear a lot of things that as a fellow small boobed woman I've always stayed away from as they tend to flatten me out even more ie bodysuits. I still can't work if she's on the right track or I am.

So frustrating. Every time I search for Jade all I get flooded with is One Direction and Little Mix crap. I love me a bit of Harry Styles in a dodgy Mrs Robinson way but it makes it so hard to find pics of her from randoms.

So frustrating. Every time I search for Jade all I get flooded with is One Direction and Little Mix crap. I love me a bit of Harry Styles in a dodgy Mrs Robinson way but it makes it so hard to find pics of her from randoms.

Jade needs to get signed up with a PR firm to guide her on how to get herself out there properly

Nope, I'm sticking with my no bodysuits rule (unless massively stuffed). I think you need a decent rack to pull them off properly.

334c4bfc4e6911e3b8681269cae230a4_8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back