Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is a bit like the live feed updates thread discussing what was going inside the house at the time, and it's now what's happening outside the house LOL
I enjoy seeing what the other HM's are up too as well, and how they are interacting with Drully and JadEd etc
I think in another week or two all the BB promotions will be over, and the HMs will post more personal type photo's/stories, than the 'staged' ones with Celebrities and fans...maybe give us updates on what they are doing careerwise as well.
Drully are together atm but I'm sure once Jade has finished her meet and greets at Dreamworld, she will be back with Ed, or some news about their relationship status.

I agree with it being similar to live feeds thread, I thought something similar myself. Loving it, good work to everybody who keeps posting and finding new things to talk about. :)

drewbb13
43 minutes ago
"I have healthy lifestyle by the sea, I eat organic and gluten free" #bondi #wannabehipster #timeforasoylatte Sunnies: @arnetteaus Boardies: bambamclothing

9d52c1324e7f11e392dd126926f767bb_8.jpg

"I have healthy lifestyle by the sea, I eat organic and gluten free" #bondi #wannabehipster #timeforasoylatte Sunnies: @arnetteaus Boardies: bambamclothing

It seems Drew is really trying to embrace the Sydney hipster lifestyle LOL
soy lattes today, and goji berry and some yoga with Tim the other day (he was joking on twitter ;))

Isn't Nikki Nick's GF and some people think Ed's flatmate Annie was Ed's GF.. I can't keep up LOL..
maybe Jaded are talking on the phone but not tweeting messages to each other to make it known they are now a couple, and wanting to keep it a secret until get an offer from a mag? Or are they just back to being close friends.
I guess we will have to see what Jade's next move is after her Dreamworld meet and greet. Jade has family in Sydney, or she could be back down to Melbourne soon. I don't think Ed will move away from Melbourne unless he gets a serious job offer?

Isn't Nikki Nick's GF and some people think Ed's flatmate Annie was Ed's GF.. I can't keep up LOL..
maybe Jaded are talking on the phone but not tweeting messages to each other to make it known they are now a couple, and wanting to keep it a secret until get an offer from a mag? Or are they just back to being close friends.
I guess we will have to see what Jade's next move is after her Dreamworld meet and greet. Jade has family in Sydney, or she could be back down to Melbourne soon. I don't think Ed will move away from Melbourne unless he gets a serious job offer?

You're guess is as good as mine! They sure are being secretive about it!

I thought he was telling nikki about it because she was the only one that didn't know about it yet

in that video,who was that in the car with Ed? Nikki or Annie? I don't think it was Ed's new car?
nicklower33 commented Really happy for you guys [MENTION=24598]Nikki[/MENTION]hinge @edlower thinking.gif

You're guess is as good as mine! They sure are being secretive about it!

I agree. I mean, I don´t introduce a special friend to my family if there´s nothing going on between us ( or maybe it´s just me hahaha) hahaah Probably they just wanna have a private relationship or not overexposed wile they´re not together in the same place.

I agree. I mean, I don´t introduce a special friend to my family if there´s nothing going on between us ( or maybe it´s just me hahaha) hahaah Probably they just wanna have a private relationship or not overexposed wile they´re not together in the same place.
Like I said yesterday I'm not really buying that Jade meeting Milly is as important as some people are convinced it is. Milly was out of town for the past week for work and so was Nick. They are a really close family and Ed's been away from them for almost 3 months. I'm thinking they wanted to see their brother and Jade happened to be in town. I'm sure Milly had no problem meeting her but I don't think it's some "let's introduce you to my family because we're official now" kind of thing. It's the same thing I'd do if I were in Milly or Ed's shoes. Ed's brother and sister have even partied with some of the HMs and invited them to Nick and Ed's place to party some more and Ed wasn't even out of the house yet. Many of the HMs have met Ed's family simply because they're close.

drewbb13
43 minutes ago

9d52c1324e7f11e392dd126926f767bb_8.jpg

I can't believe this has happened. I think I'm over Drew. The charm just doesn't come through anymore. I think I need to hear him speak.
Someone put this guy back on TV, pronto!

Like I said yesterday I'm not really buying that Jade meeting Milly is as important as some people are convinced it is. Milly was out of town for the past week for work and so was Nick. They are a really close family and Ed's been away from them for almost 3 months. I'm thinking they wanted to see their brother and Jade happened to be in town. I'm sure Milly had no problem meeting her but I don't think it's some "let's introduce you to my family because we're official now" kind of thing. It's the same thing I'd do if I were in Milly or Ed's shoes. Ed's brother and sister have even partied with some of the HMs and invited them to Nick's place to party some more and Ed wasn't even out of the house. Many of the HMs have met Ed's family simply because they're close.

I don´t know, maybe the stupid Hashtags that Ed generally use really confused me, because it was something like : #meetingthefamily, "when jade met Milly, like if it was something expected. I don´t know , we will see..

I don't think its that odd with Ed introducing Jade to his family and friends while she was in Melbourne, they did spend 3 months in the house,were close friends and supported each other and that was all shown on TV...although after what some of Ed's family had said online about Jade, must have been awkward unless Jade doesn't know about it, or it was explained away that JadEd werent as close at the time? Maybe Ed did have that talk with Jade and told her to take things slow..surely by now he would have an idea if he wanted to date her?
whether or not they officially date is yet to be seen. Jade still seemed more keen on him looking at the photos they posted.

Glad to see Drew taking the piss out of what he's doing at the moment: 'monochrome wankers' last night and soy latte ditties today. Good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back