Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's just hard sometimes in this thread, it's like having Tully Appreciation and Jade Appreciation threads combined, and everyone having to play nice and agree, when everyone has different ideas and thoughts on whats posted
View attachment 35181 View attachment 35182View attachment 35183
Yeah, what's the solution to that?! I sometimes have stuff I want to chat about re other HMs but feel guilty slipping it in this thread but this is where all the lovely people are so I'm not going to go randomly bump each HMs fan thread and chat to myself. I still sneak in the odd Tim thing here or there but I still feel badly about it because he's obviously not part of either of these couples or involved in a romance at all (other than with himself maybe). And while I don't really mind hearing about Ed and Jade, I wouldn't care if I never heard about their showmance again as I'm still convinced he's playing her like a fiddle.

Should we just turn this into a free for all thread, divide off into individual threads about each couple or what?! I don't want anyone to feel like they can't offer their opinions about any of the couples because that's not cool at all.

Edit: Sorry just saw you posted after :p
haha I was like wtf is Reaper on about, that's the same girl?! But I kept clicking that f'n link with Nicola in white LOL. Almost finished cleaning the rugrat's toy room and it's obvious I'm losing the plot here so it's now time for a glass of vino to help sort this brain of mine out.

haha I was like wtf is Reaper on about, that's the same girl?! But I kept clicking that f'n link with Nicola in white LOL. Almost finished cleaning the rugrat's toy room and it's obvious I'm losing the plot here so it's now time for a glass of vino to help sort this brain of mine out.

are they twins? one in black and the other in white?

the photos disappeared while i was posting so i don't know what happened there

i think still continue with the one thread, reality tv fans have to stick together. just accept we have different opinions, slightly bitch, then forget when another update comes through :)

This thread is a bit like the live feed updates thread discussing what was going inside the house at the time, and it's now what's happening outside the house LOL
I enjoy seeing what the other HM's are up too as well, and how they are interacting with Drully and JadEd etc
I think in another week or two all the BB promotions will be over, and the HMs will post more personal type photo's/stories, than the 'staged' ones with Celebrities and fans...maybe give us updates on what they are doing careerwise as well.
Drully are together atm but I'm sure once Jade has finished her meet and greets at Dreamworld, she will be back with Ed, or some news about their relationship status.

She lives at home in Australia with her Australian family. She is Australian with an Italian father. I have no problem with her living with her Australian grandparents, I was merely making the point to others who claim that she is a successful, high fashion model that she is simply, not. (This was actually directed at [MENTION=33937]crowles[/MENTION]). She has done some commercial modelling in the past but that's it!

[MENTION=33937]crowles[/MENTION] - As for leaving behind the "toxic environment" of modelling with girls starving thmeselves - give me a break!! Jade barely eats a thing! She complained heavily about staples and Drew said that it wasn't his problem that she was carb-counting and let's be honest.. anyone with that body IS starving themselves. She looks great but she doesn't EAT! She didn't "leave behind" that industry - she is desperate to get INTO it! Hence, BB!!!

To be fair, Jade complained more about stables than staples.

I'd love if we could speak of the other hm's and the couples interactions with them. That's actually a good idea.

I'd love if we could speak of the other hm's and the couples interactions with them. That's actually a good idea.
Me too. For instance, I really want to know what Ben's been filming at Dreamworld. he may yet be the big winner out of this year's series.

I like having all the updates on one thread, and although the back and forth stuff bores me, I dont mind seeing differing of opinions.

I would actually like to see this thread be an update for all the housemates, not just the couples. Would probably help in terms of not having so many back and forth stuff because we'd have more updates to change the subject, just like the live feed thread.

are they twins? one in black and the other in white?

the photos disappeared while i was posting so i don't know what happened there

i think still continue with the one thread, reality tv fans have to stick together. just accept we have different opinions, slightly bitch, then forget when another update comes through :)

there's usually a blow up once or twice a day, and then things settle again LOL

bringitbitchsign.gif rant.gifmoronssign.gif

friends2.gifkiss.gif

Yeah I'd love it too. There's even been stuff I've wanted to post or just discuss about Tahan but I was worried I'd get clobbered if I even dared to mention her in here so I chose my moments very sparingly. And Jade and Ed haven't posted anything relating to each other today so that's a dud topic at the moment. I reckon we just go for it. If people just want to discuss Drully or Jaded and don't want to have to deal with discussion about the other couple or even other HMs I'm sure they'll let us know or make a thread just for that couple. The JA thread is still going anyway and that's basically all Jade/Ed talk at the moment so there's always that too.

[MENTION=35686]camerashy1[/MENTION] I was going to suggest a name change too but I think we might need a mod to do that.

i thought you could speak about the others in here. maybe the thread just needs a name change?

I never got that impression because of the thread title, so felt uncomfortable if I didn't somehow connect it to the showmance a I guess. Well if no one gets upset by it, I will bring up the others.
[MENTION=37335]prufrock[/MENTION], I'm incredibly interested in what Ben is filming too. I have no doubt that we haven't heard the last of him and frankly I can't wait :)

Seems Tully knows the person who was DJing - Didier Cohen - they both follow each other on twitter and she just asked him to come find her. Also seems to be another person she knows there associated with Two Birds Talking. I'm going to assume Drew is still there but last mention of him was an hour ago.

These were taken earlier:
9b4d3e684df711e397580a396403f9f8_8.jpg

This guy keeps tweeting the kiss photo to Drew.

BZHXjZzCMAAXxjp.jpg

I like having all the updates on one thread, and although the back and forth stuff bores me, I dont mind seeing differing of opinions.

I would actually like to see this thread be an update for all the housemates, not just the couples. Would probably help in terms of not having so many back and forth stuff because we'd have more updates to change the subject, just like the live feed thread.
The vibe of the LF threads is almost what this thread has been reminding me of the past couple days with more people coming out of the woodwork and that's why I started to post again - definitely not because I'm particularly concerned with either showmance. The only difference was the lack of chat about all the HMs so it felt like people were holding back a bit and then the conversation would kind of die off at times but at least people were in here talking. I say we just make it a free for all because as the appearances die down, I suspect we'd be hard pressed to have new content with these 4 to discuss every day anyway. May as well open it up to every HM.

Yeah I'd love it too. There's even been stuff I've wanted to post or just discuss about Tahan but I was worried I'd get clobbered if I even dared to mention her in here so I chose my moments very sparingly. And Jade and Ed haven't posted anything relating to each other today so that's a dud topic at the moment. I reckon we just go for it. If people just want to discuss Drully or Jaded and don't want to have to deal with discussion about the other couple or even other HMs I'm sure they'll let us know or make a thread just for that couple. The JA thread is still going anyway and that's basically all Jade/Ed talk at the moment so there's always that too.

[MENTION=35686]camerashy1[/MENTION] I was going to suggest a name change too but I think we might need a mod to do that.

I just said something similar in my post before this lol. And I didn't read your response until now. Yeah I'm going to mention the others and fingers crossed its a-ok

Speaking of tahan, she posted a vid on instagram of her fans, I thought that was cute. Initially I thought she didn't interact with fans when many had said jade and ed stopped to take pics with their fans and her and drew kept walking, but she acknowledged them it seems. So I'm glad about that.

ok so what fun and interesting things have some of the other HM's said and done this week? while its quiet in here. maybe we have photos or can search for them to post?

Ok here we go.

Really liking this look on Boog (although a teeny bit too short for my old ass). And her legs are SMOKIN!

boogroe
3 hours ago
Trying to be a classy bitch #imsuchabogan

047bb0c04de611e3bdfc12713f36e0ce_8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back