Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel exactly the same. I absolutely adored him, spent hundreds voting for him but he is losing it for me. I think it's his personality that makes him so engaging as we'll as his looks. I need to see that wit, intelligence, the laugh, the charm. I really would love to see that again. But I still love you Drew !

it's harder when the HM's aren't on TV anymore, the novelty wears off a bit after a while...
if you read his posts or watch the little videos posted here and there, you can still see Drew's wit, charm and laugh etc. ppl that have met him have posted that he's very friendly towards them.
maybe it's the negative feelings with him spending time with Tully?

I6ZjIgw.jpg

skypoint_au: Tim, Jade & Tahan loving meeting their fans up at SkyPoint Observation Deck tonight until 8pm.

great I was wondering if Jade was keeping to herself but seems like she is doing this meet and greet tonight.
I wonder if she will go party afterwards?

I6ZjIgw.jpg

skypoint_au: Tim, Jade & Tahan loving meeting their fans up at SkyPoint Observation Deck tonight until 8pm.

Interesting body language. Tim is doing the 'hover-hand' with both girls (could just be the timing of the shot) but Jade is keeping her left arm on her own hip, not around Tim as she would normally do

it's harder when the HM's aren't on TV anymore, the novelty wears off a bit after a while...
if you read his posts or watch the little videos posted here and there, you can still see Drew's wit, charm and laugh etc. ppl that have met him have posted that he's very friendly towards them.

Well, IMO, she isn't helping matters, to be perfectly honest. (Not hating, no one bite me lol)

Mikkayla just replied to Drews tweet about last nights party and those drinks with gold flakes in them LOL crazydrunk.gif

Anthony Drew &#8207 [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]BB13 4h
Hope [MENTION=22781]Mik[/MENTION]kaylaMossop is feeling better today! Must've had a dodgy prawn haha#thedrinksarefree #nekminute #goldenvom

Mikkayla Mossop &#8207 [MENTION=22781]Mik[/MENTION]kaylaMossop 29s
[MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]BB13 hahaha soooooo bad!!!!! I'm feeling fresh now though!!!

edjlower
26 minutes ago
Great to catch up with the one and only boogroe #catchup #bbau

193b47fa4e9511e3ae3f120b5b7df32d_7.jpg

Last edited:
tim dormer ‏@timdormer 1h
So I've convinced @TahnyLew to party with me in Surfers tonight!! @sincityGC are you ready to get mental, the crazy kids are coming!

haha someone tweeted back, Toolies
so if Tim and Tahan do go out tonight, we might get some photos of them in action..Jade has been fairly quiet online while on the GC doing her dreamworld commitments...didn't appear to go out shopping with Tim and Tahan last night either?

Your probably right but I really liked Tully too. I think it's just the whole selling themselves to the media thing. I knew Tully was like that but I didn't think Drew was. I didn't realise he was a bit of a social climber. Hopefully he makes a bit of money from it all then goes back to uni

I wonder if Boog and Ed live around the same area? Boog went to Ed's place the other day and caught a taxi with JadEd to the vision australia appeal at fed square.
That girl with them, is Boog's friend Bess.

I wonder if Boog and Ed live around the same area? Boog went to Ed's place the other day and caught a taxi with JadEd to the vision australia appeal at fed square.
That girl with them, is Boog's friend Bess.
Yeah Bess was in the pic posted earlier with Nick, Ed and Boog too and she's been in a few other pics with Boog this week. I'm pretty sure she's one of her housemates from comments I saw the other day.

Your probably right but I really liked Tully too. I think it's just the whole selling themselves to the media thing. I knew Tully was like that but I didn't think Drew was. I didn't realise he was a bit of a social climber. Hopefully he makes a bit of money from it all then goes back to uni

all the HM's have been going to BB promotions and charities/functions etc and getting freebies, or promoting their new jobs, over the last few weeks, and HM's were in the NW mag last week...just seems everyone's posting about Drully atm since Drew has recently left the house.
I don't see Drew as social climber, some other HM's were at the events they have been at recently and having photos taken as well..and Tully has been showing Drew the hotspots in Sydney, since its all new to him. maybe it will be all too much for him in week or two?
I don't see where Drew has made any money yet, apart from some free clothes and food.
Tully does seem to have contacts, and as Tim said in the first few weeks she was a Sydney socialite. Seems Tim is bit like that as well with hanging around Celebrities with his past job.

I can't believe this has happened. I think I'm over Drew. The charm just doesn't come through anymore. I think I need to hear him speak.
Someone put this guy back on TV, pronto!

He is back on TV! TVSN Wednesday, Celebrity Challenge he'll be on with Tully. Although the aim of the challenge is to sell things and Tully is a bit more of the fast talker so to speak so you'll probably hear more from her.

"I am Starstruck" is promoting that they will have an interview with Drew and Tully next week (although the way it's being promoted is rather non-comittal I have to say). "I am Starstruck" has something being promoted on the Sweaty Betty PR facebook page, so maybe the editor has scored an interview through Sweaty Betty PR. The editor also seems to work for Bauer Media Group? It's also funny if they do have an interview because the editor has a crush on Drew but basically thought Tully was a cry baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back