Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe this has happened. I think I'm over Drew. The charm just doesn't come through anymore. I think I need to hear him speak.

Yep - kinda over him as well.

Rohan and his girlfriend at the gala.

eca0cf1c4e9411e3bc38124489a0976e_8.jpg

His girlfriend is really pretty.

He is back on TV! TVSN Wednesday, Celebrity Challenge he'll be on with Tully. Although the aim of the challenge is to sell things and Tully is a bit more of the fast talker so to speak so you'll probably hear more from her.

"I am Starstruck" is promoting that they will have an interview with Drew and Tully next week (although the way it's being promoted is rather non-comittal I have to say). "I am Starstruck" has something being promoted on the Sweaty Betty PR facebook page, so maybe the editor has scored an interview through Sweaty Betty PR. The editor also seems to work for Bauer Media Group? It's also funny if they do have an interview because the editor has a crush on Drew but basically thought Tully was a cry baby.

Arent they doing something with @Redkite
Redkite supports children and young people with cancer and their families.

who is the editor who had the crush?

Arent they doing something with @Redkite
Redkite supports children and young people with cancer and their families.

who is the editor who had the crush?

Yes, the Celebrity Challenge is for Redkite.

Alicia Vrajlal aka Leeshie V is the Editor for I am Starstruck. She is also a Online Media Intern at Bauer Media Group. She even done an article for Drew's birthday in which she says this - "Hope you have a rad birthday Mr and here’s a little confession from our Editor Leeshie.. never has she been so in love with a male celeb since Zac Efron."

all the HM's have been going to BB promotions and charities/functions etc and getting freebies, or promoting their new jobs, over the last few weeks, and HM's were in the NW mag last week...just seems everyone's posting about Drully atm since Drew has recently left the house.
I don't see Drew as social climber, some other HM's were at the events they have been at recently and having photos taken as well..and Tully has been showing Drew the hotspots in Sydney, since its all new to him. maybe it will be all too much for him in week or two?
I don't see where Drew has made any money yet, apart from some free clothes and food.
Tully does seem to have contacts, and as Tim said in the first few weeks she was a Sydney socialite. Seems Tim is bit like that as well with hanging around Celebrities with his past job.

Oh good I hope that's all it is. He seemed like such a good guy

My bet is one of the guys from the Western Sydney AFL team. They were there last night.
This guy lives in QLD I think from his other pics. One of his other photos is him flying out of Brisbane to go to the US and of him at Melbas in Surfers.

He is back on TV! TVSN Wednesday, Celebrity Challenge he'll be on with Tully. Although the aim of the challenge is to sell things and Tully is a bit more of the fast talker so to speak so you'll probably hear more from her.

"I am Starstruck" is promoting that they will have an interview with Drew and Tully next week (although the way it's being promoted is rather non-comittal I have to say). "I am Starstruck" has something being promoted on the Sweaty Betty PR facebook page, so maybe the editor has scored an interview through Sweaty Betty PR. The editor also seems to work for Bauer Media Group? It's also funny if they do have an interview because the editor has a crush on Drew but basically thought Tully was a cry baby.

Lol oh dear, awkward!

Thanks for that info :) I'll check it out.

it's raising money for Redkite which supports children and young people with cancer and their families.:)

it might be something very cringeworthy though LOL

That's right I saw an ad on TV for this charity and thought it's such a worthy cause.

Oh no more cringe, please! lol there was way too much this year on BB. I really hope Tully doesn't try to upstage Drew. Give him a chance to shine once more on our screens. Should be interesting.

Glad to see Drew taking the piss out of what he's doing at the moment: 'monochrome wankers' last night and soy latte ditties today. Good man.

That's what I took from that photo too, pure sarcasm I can't see how anyone could mistake him for being serious. I don't get those who are suddenly not fans because he's refusing to behave in exactly the manner they want him too, it makes me wonder if they liked a fantasy Drew mainly based on some BB editing and their imagination.
I still see the same Drew that was in the house.

That's what I took from that photo too, pure sarcasm I can't see how anyone could mistake him for being serious. I don't get those who are suddenly not fans because he's refusing to behave in exactly the manner they want him too, it makes me wonder if they liked a fantasy Drew mainly based on some BB editing and their imagination.
I still see the same Drew that was in the house.
I'm with you all the way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back