Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don´t know, maybe the stupid Hashtags that Ed generally use really confused me, because it was something like : #meetingthefamily, "when jade met Milly, like if it was something expected. I don´t know , we will see..
Oh I could be totally wrong! But I know how I'd be in the same position so I'm just going by that. So many of the HMs have hung out with Nick and Milly before Jade that I didn't see it as some special thing. Even when they were out with Ed's mate for dinner... if a friend were visiting Melbourne I'd introduce him or her to my friends too. Then again I also didn't think Annie's comment about the $5 was negative. I took it as Ed, Nick, Nikki and her having a running joke that if someone crashes at their house they put $5 in the jar because that's the same joke we used to say back in my uni days. The hard thing with social media is that everything's open to so much interpretation unless someone is very blunt. :)

Like I said yesterday I'm not really buying that Jade meeting Milly is as important as some people are convinced it is. Milly was out of town for the past week for work and so was Nick. They are a really close family and Ed's been away from them for almost 3 months. I'm thinking they wanted to see their brother and Jade happened to be in town. I'm sure Milly had no problem meeting her but I don't think it's some "let's introduce you to my family because we're official now" kind of thing. It's the same thing I'd do if I were in Milly or Ed's shoes. Ed's brother and sister have even partied with some of the HMs and invited them to Nick and Ed's place to party some more and Ed wasn't even out of the house yet. Many of the HMs have met Ed's family simply because they're close.

Valid point.

I think the reason that significance is being placed on meeting Milly is because Ed had already spent time with her on both Saturday and Sunday, so catching up with her again a few days later, the night before Jade left, wouldn't really be necessary as they had already been hanging out and catching up. Ed's hashtags of 'meeting the family' and 'dinnerdate' also put a more important spin on it - although the hashtags could be tongue-in-cheek.

Isn't Nikki Nick's GF and some people think Ed's flatmate Annie was Ed's GF.. I can't keep up LOL..
maybe Jaded are talking on the phone but not tweeting messages to each other to make it known they are now a couple, and wanting to keep it a secret until get an offer from a mag? Or are they just back to being close friends.
I guess we will have to see what Jade's next move is after her Dreamworld meet and greet. Jade has family in Sydney, or she could be back down to Melbourne soon. I don't think Ed will move away from Melbourne unless he gets a serious job offer?
Annie is the GF, she may have stepped back from it since they got out (she went on vacation maybe because she was maybe because she wanted to let him clear it up with Jade, but the timing tells me it wasn't a coincidence if they were just good freinds she would want to spend time with him right after he got out so her going on vacation had to do with JadEd one way or the other).

Ed did use the hashtags when he was out with the guys last night
#boysnight #dinnerdate #legends

I think Ed is taking things slow with Jade and maybe they decided while she was in Melbourne doing the BB promos, that it wasn't going to work, or maybe they will meet up again soon...and the reason why they aren't showing any interest and replying in each other photo's/twitter comments, is to keep people guessing?

Ed did use the hashtags when he was out with the guys last night
#boysnight #dinnerdate #legends

I think Ed is taking things slow with Jade and maybe they decided while she was in Melbourne doing the BB promos, that it wasn't going to work, or maybe they will meet up again soon...and the reason why they aren't showing any interest and replying in each other photo's/twitter comments, is to keep people guessing?

My opinion is that whatever it actually was, it is now over

Rohan and Sharon must be doing something at Etihad Stadium tonight?
Sharon Smith ‏@SharonBBAU 1h
Thanks @13CABS for the transport to Etihad Stadium x

Rohan Mirchandaney ‏@RohanBBAU
I'm the only person in Etihad Stadium right now. #weird #rohansnewhouse @EtihadStadiumAU

edit must be this?

@13CABS Prachizzle & I are on our way cab style to The Inaugural Unbreakble Charity Ball against bullying children. #zerobully cheers guys!

Last edited:
My opinion is that whatever it actually was, it is now over

I'm actually thinking that as well but trying to remain positive for the JadEd fans:)
Jade has her final 3 commitments to finish, so it could just be that, or the time apart will give Ed a breather, to decide one way or another.

Rohan and Sharon must be doing something at Etihad Stadium tonight?
Sharon Smith ‏@SharonBBAU 1h
Thanks @13CABS for the transport to Etihad Stadium x

I'm the only person in Etihad Stadium right now. #weird #rohansnewhouse @EtihadStadiumAU

Some type of anti-bullying event

I think Ed spent the time with her so that he can say I did what I promised in the house and I suspect he will break it off but let Jade say that she did so she can save face to some degree.

I can't believe this has happened. I think I'm over Drew. The charm just doesn't come through anymore. I think I need to hear him speak.
Someone put this guy back on TV, pronto!

I think it's his personality that makes him so engaging as we'll as his looks. I need to see that wit, intelligence, the laugh, the charm. I really would love to see that again. I still love you Drew !

Last edited:
I'm guessing how best to get out of the situation was what he talked to Tully about for 3 hours and 18 minutes straight on the phone when he got out of the house. I think Tully partied with Annie and knows the truth of the matter but won't be talking.

tim dormer ‏@timdormer 1h
So I've convinced @TahnyLew to party with me in Surfers tonight!! @sincityGC are you ready to get mental, the crazy kids are coming!

haha someone tweeted back, Toolies
so if Tim and Tahan do go out tonight, we might get some photos of them in action..Jade has been fairly quiet online while on the GC doing her dreamworld commitments...didn't appear to go out shopping with Tim and Tahan last night either?

I6ZjIgw.jpg

skypoint_au: Tim, Jade & Tahan loving meeting their fans up at SkyPoint Observation Deck tonight until 8pm.

I'm actually thinking that as well but trying to remain positive for the JadEd fans:)
Jade has her final 3 commitments to finish, so it could just be that, or the time apart will give Ed a breather, to decide one way or another.

As a Jade fan, not a JadEd fan, I hope that she gets to explore all the opportunities which open up to her, and if that means this relationship with Ed is over then at least it won't be holding her back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back