Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
think it was more that the hair was freshly washed and needed to be the same greasy hair we're used to ... probably looks better the 2nd day or needs some product or other to tame it ...

I dont mind the brooding photos its the constant tongue shots from a lot of the HM's that gets me rolling my eyes ... I know it must be painful having to pose endlessly for photos with fans etc but I'm over it ...

Love the greasy hair look so much better than the fluffed up look last night. Loved his pony tail today. He really is beautiful

At Skypoint

c1a8d62e4ea811e3ac63128cfefedca8_8.jpg

Tahan is stunning in that photo. She looks comfortable. For the last few weeks of BB and since the finale, she seemed to be disengaged maybe? It is good to see her enjoying herself and the sparkle back in her eyes

Tahan is stunning in that photo. She looks comfortable. For the last few weeks of BB and since the finale, she seemed to be disengaged maybe? It is good to see her enjoying herself and the sparkle back in her eyes
I wonder how long it will take that boy to wipe the grin off his face :)

think it was more that the hair was freshly washed and needed to be the same greasy hair we're used to ... probably looks better the 2nd day or needs some product or other to tame it ...

I dont mind the brooding photos its the constant tongue shots from a lot of the HM's that gets me rolling my eyes ... I know it must be painful having to pose endlessly for photos with fans etc but I'm over it ...
Me too! I feel old.

sharonbbau
8 minutes ago
Emmanuel, lovely to meet you x

89c62b1e4eab11e3a4210ac3264adb15_8.jpg

Emmanuel Kelly from x-factor 2011

sharonbbau
7 minutes ago
With my [MENTION=33269]jazz[/MENTION]bell

e239e4b64eab11e392990e4ff8a698db_8.jpg

This just came in:
"Any watchers of Big Brother, Tully & Drew were walking down King St in Newtown snuggling. Nearly didn't recognise her as she wasn't crying..."

I asked them when they saw it:
"45 minutes ago, they were near Kelly's on King :)"

Someone else asked wasn't it raining and they replied that it was pouring.

9:30 on a Saturday night and Caleb was posting an old pic again. Wonder why he didn't go to the ball with the others.

fa37ca2a4ea511e39605126ba9d895ab_8.jpg

Tully fired up twitter to give us this:

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth 7m
Missing my pup more than usual tonight. #lunawildfang

Glad to see Drew taking the piss out of what he's doing at the moment: 'monochrome wankers' last night and soy latte ditties today. Good man.

I agree....This is absolutely what he is doing:

"I have healthy lifestyle by the sea, I eat organic and gluten free"...is the first line to the "The Life Organic" - by Dom and Adrian..

Youtube it. It's pretty funny actually

It's all making fun of probably some of the people he's running into (wasn't he at Bondi beach earlier)...I don't think Drew's gotten worse at all...Still the same sharp wit he had in the house.

I agree....This is absolutely what he is doing:

"I have healthy lifestyle by the sea, I eat organic and gluten free"...is the first line to the "The Life Organic" - by Dom and Adrian..

Youtube it. It's pretty funny actually

It's all making fun of probably some of the people he's running into (wasn't he at Bondi beach earlier)...I don't think Drew's gotten worse at all...Still the same sharp wit he had in the house.
Precisely.

Looks like the source checks out about them being on King Street, Tully instagrammed a picture (it's just food with Drew's finger in the shot which is why I haven't posted it) with the location tagged as Milk Bar on King Street.

Don't know if this one was posted before. It's from earlier today but only just posted with the last photo of the food.

a8c434944eb411e38ad70e82ffedd801_8.jpg

tee_smyth
35 minutes ago · The Bucket List
The slow transformation from Melbourne hood rat to Bondi hipster. #notsupportingthis #innerwestfolyf ☀️✌️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back