Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see what you are saying, shy and humble, real, not pretentious at all. For people like that, I think its imperative that they stay true to themselves - they'll be eaten up otherwise. I hope any publicist he employs knows this and sees that the 'authentic Drew' is the most marketable, it's what got him so far in the first place.
See, I can't even imagine him getting a publicist at all. When I was snooping at pics of him on his housemates and friends accounts earlier I kept thinking about how much of a kid he looked like, even in say March. Just a typical uni student having a good time with his mates. And definitely no eyeliner. So young looking and most importantly normal. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he just happily went back to a normal life once all of the Ch 9 stuff is done. Maybe pop up here or there for charity stuff or the odd thing he really wants to do but that's it. He just really doesn't seem like he's interested in any of the fame stuff at all.

Watch he ends up on The Block or even worse doing paid appearances at skid clubs to make me look like a real arsewipe lol

Tim and Tahan out partying tonight.

8e7d5df44ec311e3a15612cda819ea1e_8.jpg

I think Drew will make the most of his time having fun, attending charities/functions and maybe some modelling/acting or whatever comes his way, he would see it as an experience and eye opener, until he goes back to study chemical engineering mid next year. He will probably use his ticket to Bali, and go visit his friend Sam and his gf, who have moved over there.
I hope we get to see more of Tim and Drew, when Tim's finished his BB promotions

[MENTION=35181]Mrs Butterface[/MENTION] see all the poking out tongues and multiple hand/finger gestures that I said are all the rage atm LOL
I wonder if Tim and Tahan are @sincityGC

this is what Tim thinks of the people complaining

tim dormer
Hahaa rock up to meet [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]bb13 for dinner tonight and we're wearing the same jungle shirts we bought

[MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION]dormer [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]BB13 BTW will it kill u to take a normal picture without snarling or protruding your bloody tongues? really? wondering!

tim dormer &#8207 [MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION]dormer
@holyday [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]BB13 can you give me lessons? Life's too short to worry about looking good in photos.

Last edited:
[MENTION=35181]Mrs Butterface[/MENTION] see all the poking out tongues and multiple hand/finger gestures that I said are all the rage atm LOL
haha yeah. Every time I find a pic with someone's tongue hanging out I giggle because I know it's going to drive people nuts in here. After looking at all those f'n One Direction, Little Mix and Bieber pages today when searching for BB pics, I'd say 99% of people from like age 9 and up are doing that on bloody Instagram. I'm now numb to it all.

See, I can't even imagine him getting a publicist at all. When I was snooping at pics of him on his housemates and friends accounts earlier I kept thinking about how much of a kid he looked like, even in say March. Just a typical uni student having a good time with his mates. And definitely no eyeliner. So young looking and most importantly normal. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he just happily went back to a normal life once all of the Ch 9 stuff is done. Maybe pop up here or there for charity stuff or the odd thing he really wants to do but that's it. He just really doesn't seem like he's interested in any of the fame stuff at all.

Watch he ends up on The Block or even worse doing paid appearances at skid clubs to make me look like a real arsewipe lol

Lol, seriously, The Block with Drew on it? I'd watch for sure!
I really think someone might make him an offer he can't refuse, having his Uni education paid for might be hard to pass up. I know what you mean about him going back to normal life, in many ways I want that for him, it would be a sign of integrity. But then I think he'd be just as smart to quickly cash in somehow, and then sail off into the uni books. As long as he doesn't change himself for it, I don't think he could be faulted for it.
It will be interesting to see what happens.

Seriously what in the hell has he been doing for over a month that he hasn't been able to catch up with anyone before today? He lives practically next door to Dreamworld ffs. I'm starting to think he's blowing smoke up his own ass. Actually I've thought that for awhile now. He's not the bloody PM.

benfrombrisbane
27 minutes ago
Was SO wonderful catching up with Amanda & Phillip tonight at Freestyle Tout in Fortitude Valley. I've known this amazing couple for over 10yrs. Apart from my Nana, these are the only people I've had a chance to see, since my eviction on October 9!

3830da304ec211e3aaf30e0373b3d96d_8.jpg

Seriously what in the hell has he been doing for over a month that he hasn't been able to catch up with anyone before today? He lives practically next door to Dreamworld ffs. I'm starting to think he's blowing smoke up his own ass. Actually I've thought that for awhile now. He's not the bloody PM.

benfrombrisbane
27 minutes ago
Was SO wonderful catching up with Amanda & Phillip tonight at Freestyle Tout in Fortitude Valley. I've known this amazing couple for over 10yrs. Apart from my Nana, these are the only people I've had a chance to see, since my eviction on October 9! ��

3830da304ec211e3aaf30e0373b3d96d_8.jpg

I want to know what Ben and the SS have been working on, it must be something extensive

haha yeah. Every time I find a pic with someone's tongue hanging out I giggle because I know it's going to drive people nuts in here. After looking at all those f'n One Direction, Little Mix and Bieber pages today when searching for BB pics, I'd say 99% of people from like age 9 and up are doing that on bloody Instagram. I'm now numb to it all.

I am not sure if I like it better than the one the girls were doing previously, the 'V' fingers with the tongue in the middle....hmmm...that one creeped me out, seeing very young girls doing it.(some too young to know the meaning) I did notice Tully still does it sometimes.

I wonder if Tim and Tahan are @sincityGC

this is what Tim thinks of the people complaining

tim dormer
Hahaa rock up to meet [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]bb13 for dinner tonight and we're wearing the same jungle shirts we bought

[MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION]dormer [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]BB13 BTW will it kill u to take a normal picture without snarling or protruding your bloody tongues? really? wondering!

tim dormer ‏ [MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION]dormer
@holyday [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]BB13 can you give me lessons? Life's too short to worry about looking good in photos.

Tim wouldn't do it if he didn't think it was cool..... but hey Miley thinks its cool and Tim thinks Miley is cool ......so...... Ya know.

How long will it be before this fad is over? X-mas this year or next?

Lol, seriously, The Block with Drew on it? I'd watch for sure!
I really think someone might make him an offer he can't refuse, having his Uni education paid for might be hard to pass up. I know what you mean about him going back to normal life, in many ways I want that for him, it would be a sign of integrity. But then I think he'd be just as smart to quickly cash in somehow, and then sail off into the uni books. As long as he doesn't change himself for it, I don't think he could be faulted for it.
It will be interesting to see what happens.
Whenever I think of a HMs life after BB I think of when I first moved to Australia and my friends dragged me to a bar because they wanted to meet Vesna. I hadn't watched a second of BBAU so I had no clue who she was but based on the fact that there were maybe 15 people there to see her and 8 or so of them were my friends, I would've sworn she'd been on the show years before for a week or two. Turns out she'd been on that year and not only that, she was really popular!! Every time I see someone mention her on the forum now I think about sitting with her on the couch of this dodgy bar in Brunswick feeling so sorry and uncomfortable for this girl as she drank with us for awhile because really there wasn't much of anyone else other than staff for her to talk to. It was awful.

I just think Drew is so much smarter than that and would understand that he might be hot this second but chances are it's all going to disappear quickly because except for a very select few, it always does so not to buy into any of it at all and just keep himself grounded. Even thinking of Estelle's horse on ebay now that she's auctioning off for the Red Cross Bushfire Appeal, she can't even crack $150 for it and she had a massive amount of really devoted fans last year. How bad is that considering how much Tim's jacket went for for the same charity?! Caleb I can see still trying to milk whatever he can for as long as he can regardless of his pride but I just can't see it with Drew. Or if he does, it'd be like you said and he'd take the money and run. Anything else and I'd be really surprised and also disappointed.

the pulling faces and hand gestures has been going on for years..even the rappers have their own hand gestures when they pose. rockstars have their own style etc..hippies had the peace sign
I don't think any of it will stop anytime soon, especially with everyone taking selfies doing everything possible:eek: LOL

Yeah [MENTION=3469]Veronica2005[/MENTION] the tag on that pic was Sin City. Tim had mentioned earlier they were going there tonight and that's when people wondered if he knew it was schoolies. :)

I am not sure if I like it better than the one the girls were doing previously, the 'V' fingers with the tongue in the middle....hmmm...that one creeped me out, seeing very young girls doing it.(some too young to know the meaning) I did notice Tully still does it sometimes.
I think the v thing was worse just because of the connotation. Although it did always remind me of that scene in Kingpin with Woody Harrelson's landlord so at least I'd laugh if it was an older female doing it. Young girls though? No way! I know some people are associating the tongue with Miley but people have been doing that since back in the days when KISS was popular trying to be like Gene Simmons so I don't mind it as much. She can try to jack it for her own but she's merely copying someone else yet again. And I think I tolerate it more because so many people do that face or something similar when they're feeling uncomfortable in a photo. I know I have - although nothing as extreme as what we've seen. More of a little tongue poke usually if I feel like I look like ass that day. I just have to stay away from searching "Jade" on Instagram because it's one little lovefest of oversexed tweens talking about everything but our Jade haha

Don't tell me Tim and Tahan are trying their hand at DJ'ing. Who do they think they are - Didier Cohen??!! LOL

BZMuRX9CIAApL7O.jpg

I don't think Tahan was much of drinker in the house? I think its probably just a bad picture and trying to look sexy beside Tim?

you would think that Ben would have had chance to catch up with close friends since he has been out of the house..maybe he really has been that busy?

Drew wearing a tool belt and steel capped boots on The Block PPDroolie.gif
Caleb would be spewing LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back